Back to School

The next day Sherrie and John came in to Dylan's room to get him up and ready for school. "Wake up Dyl it's time for school." Sherrie said Dylan rubbed his eyes and got up out of bed. Soon the four bodyguards come in to the room. "Are you ready for school buddy?" Derek asked.Dylan nodded his head. He finally got out of bed. Derek helped him get into his clothes. "Thank you Derek." Dylan said. "Your welcome Dyl." Derek said. They soon made it downstairs for some breakfast. "Morning boys." John said. "Morning Dad." Dylan said. "Are you ready for school?" John asked. "Yes." Dylan said. "We'll eat up I don't want you to be late. Plus Scott and Jack are waiting for you." John said. "Who is Scott and Jack?" Derek asked. "Just my best friends." Dylan answered. "I see." Derek said. They soon began to eat their eggs. They were finished eating when someone knocked at the door. "I'll get it." Derek said. Derek goes to the door. He sees Scott and Jack standing in the doorway. "Can I help you?" Derek asked. "Yes can we come in to see Dylan. We're going to be late for school." Scott said. "What do you want with Dylan?" Nick asked. Derek shot him a look. "Nick they're just his friends Scott and Jack." Derek said. They nodded their heads. "In that case come in." Nick said. "Dylan your friends are here!" Nick yelled. "Ok I'll be right there!" Dylan yelled back.  Soon Dylan comes to the door. He smiled when he saw his two friends. "Hey are you guys ready?" Dylan asked. "Yes, are you?" Scott asked. Dylan nodded his head. "Bye mom and Dad we'll see you after school." Dylan said. "Bye sweetie be safe." Sherrie said. John pulled the four bodyguards aside. "You make sure he's safe please don't let him leave your side. If anything happens to him it won't be good." John said. "We got it Mr. Hark." Derek said. "Good, just bring him home safe." Sherrie said. "We will." Nick said. Sherrie and John smiled and waved bye to their son as he left for school. They made it to the school. The boys made it to the main office. "Hello can I help you?" Mrs. Harris said. "Hi, we're here to get our classes for this year." Scott said. "Perfect how are you doing Scott?" Mrs. Harris said. "I'm good." Scott said. Mrs. Harris smiled at Jack and Dylan. The three boys looked at their pieces of paper with the classes on it. The first class they have is math. "Are you ready to go to math Dylan?" Scott asked.  Dylan nodded his head. They finally made it to the math classroom. They sat in their seats.The teacher soon came in. "Morning class. I hope that we have a successful year. Let's start off the year with a positive attitude." Mr. Jackson said. Mr. Jackson started to pass out  papers with math problems on it. "I want someone to help me pass these out." Mr. Jackson said. Dylan raised his hand. "I'll do it Mr. Jackson." Dylan said. "Thank you Dylan." Mr. Jackson said. Dylan got up from his seat and took some math papers from Mr.Jackson's desk. Dylan then went around passing out the papers to everyone. When he got to Matt's desk Matt put his foot out and Dylan went down. The whole class laughed except for Dylan's friends and Mr. Jackson. "Matt I don't think that very nice." Mr. Jackson said. "Why not he's a teacher's pet." Matt said. "I'm not a teacher's pet." Dylan said getting mad. Scott ran to Dylan, helped him back up and lead him back to his desk. "We don't except bullying here. That was a form of bullying." Mr. Jackson said. Matt scuffed and started on the paper. "Now this paper is just to see how much you know and how much I have to teach you." Mr. Jackson said. An hours has passed and the bell rang for the next period.

"Scott what's the next class?" Dylan asked. "I think we have English next." Scott answered. Dylan gave Scott a smiled. They finally made it to English.  They sit in heir seats and waited for the teacher to come in. The English teacher comes in. She has long blond hair and she was pretty all the boys were falling for her. "Hi my name is Mrs. Sanders I'm going to be your English teacher for this year." Mrs. Sanders said.  All the other boys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Mrs. Sanders handed everyone a book. "We are going to start the year off with a novel study. You are to read a Chapter every night. Then you are going to do some questions about that chapter the next day. So today you are going to read chapter 1 at home tonight then tomorrow morning I'll be handing you questions to answer. So make sure you read the chapter." Mrs. Sanders said. Dylan turns to Derek who is sitting beside him. "Why are these boys so hooked up on the teacher?" Dylan asked. "I don't know Dyl. Just focus on reading the book." Derek answered. "Don't worry we only have to read the book at home." Dylan said. " I know Dylan I just don't want you getting involved with those boys." Derek said. Dylan smiled at Derek and nodded his head. Soon Mrs. Sanders passed out writing paper. "For today's lesson your going to right me a narrative story. It can be about anything you like but keep it school safe." Mrs. Sanders said. Matt and Troy looked at each other and smiled. " What are you going to write your story on Dylan?" Derek asked. "I don't know writing isn't my strongest quality." Dylan said. "Don't worry buddy we'll help you." Nick said. "Thanks guys but do you really have to be with me at school. I mean I love that you're here to protect me from Shawn Heart but he's not even at the school." Dylan said. "Dylan your dad wants us to be with you at school as well. I don't want to break his rules." Nick said. " I understand." Dylan said. Nick smiled at Dylan and patted him on his head. They continued on their work.  All the students were done their work. "Well it seem that you are done your work for the time being you can have free time. You can also work on your reading if you like." Mrs. Sanders said. Derek turns to Dylan. "What do you want to do Dyl? You can work on the reading if you like." Derek said. "I would like to start on that." Dylan said. Dylan started to read his book for the novel study. He was half way through the chapter when Matt and Troy came up to him. Matt smacked the book out of Dylan's hands and Troy grabbed him out of his seat and but his hand over his mouth. "Woah what do you think your doing?" Derek asked. "We know who he is. " Matt said. Dylan looked scared he was shaking. Troy had a strong grip on him. "Let him go!" Nick yelled. The teacher comes running over and grabbed Dylan from Troy. " You two to the office this is not how we treat our class mates." Mrs. Sanders said. Mrs. Sanders tried to lead the boys out of the classroom. "He's coming for you Dylan you can run but you can't hide.We know your worth a lot." Matt said. Then they were gone down to the office. Derek and Nick ran over to see if Dylan was ok. "Are you ok Bud?" Derek asked. "I think so. I also thought that those to are working for Shawn." Dylan said scared.