Chap. 24: I know what you did last summer/ "If you loved me why'd you leave me"

"Welcome back class of 2016" we said before walking into class.

NATALY POV 💜
"So how did that little talk go with Shawn" Heather said sitting next to me.

"It went"

"What are you talking about"

Before I can answer with a reply the teacher was done writing on the board.

"Mr. Martinez" I read to myself as the teacher turned around.

"Good Morning and Welcome to (A/N your tape im spritzing couldn't help myself) the first class of the year Yay" He tried to sound very vivid but you could tell it was a joke but let us soak in what he wrote on the board which was simple it was his name.

"Now you guys see what's on the board right Mr. Martinez.....that is what you guys won't be calling me that..alright you can me Robert, Mr. Robert, Rob, Robby, Martinez or anything else as long as it isn't disrespectful or inappropriate" he smiled

"Can I call you daddy" A girl said with Light Brown hair and green eyes.

"I don't think you're biological father would like that now would he" he said walking over to her and chuckled.

"Only time will time"

"Yes indeed" he smirked

Okay what the hell was that

"Are we actually gonna do something or are you going to catch a case" Stephen said *a/n idk if u get it or not*

"Get into groups of 5 or 6 I prefer with kids you don't know" He said getting away from the girl and going to his desk.

"Um hi" I said awkwardly to this group of all girls.

"Hey didn't you go out with Shawn Mendes last year for like 5 months" A girl with red hair and brown eyes smiled at me.

"Umm yea something like that"

"What happened"

"People grow apart and things don't work out"

"I read that in a hallmark card somewhere" another girl spoke which cause us too laugh.

"I'm Sidney, this is Natalie and Bianca. And you are"

"I'm Nataly"

"Oui we have the same name" Natalie said which made me crack a smile.

All of the girls where beautiful.

Sidney had black hair with Hazel eyes.

Natalie had light brown hair and green eyes.

And Bianca had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

They were pretty cool.

But before I could say anything else someone walked in.

"Umm hi I'm Jacky"

"You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago"

"Yes I know I'm really sorry I got lost in the hallway...I went into grade 10 instead of grade 11, I'm just not used to it"

"Hmm go to a group" He said

And of course she went to our table.

"So did you fix it with Shawn" she said   completely disregarding the girls.

"No he's your boyfriend you fix it" I said rolling my eyes.

"Look....stop bitching around and fix it I hate seeing him mope around over a girl who isn't his girlfriend" she said rolling her eyes.