You're a supernatural creature

For Amyyyyy <3 <3 <3

Scott:
You sat alone on the couch staring at the broken tap in the kitchen.
You had been putting off repairing it for 2 week's and with the dirty dishes piling up as high as they could... Well! Today you would fix it.
You got up from your spot on the couch and walked over to the tool box, you carried it over to the tap and inspected it.
You never really did any handy work around the house, and this was the first attempt you had made at using any of the thing's in the toolbox, you reached in and pulled out a wrench, you put it over the bolt and lightly turned it, making sure you weren't making any sudden movement's - but sudden movements don't matter when you're undoing the wrong bolt... The water from the tap spurt out in a heavy stream. You raised your hand's suddenly and the water stopped in mid air.

'Y/N' Scott said. He stood there shocked, not knowing what he was seeing before himself.

'Err, um, okay, Scott? I can explain!' You said urgently

'Well, then, EXPLAIN HOW THERE'S WATER SUSPENDED IN THE BLOODY AIR?!'

'I-I'm a water witch' You stated - cringing at the uncomfortable situation.

'and you hadn't thought to tell me this earlier!?' He said shocked.

'I was worried that you'd judge me...'

'Really??' He laughed

'Haha yea, I suppose that is a bit ridiculous given the circumstances.. ' you laughed, turning back around to retighten the bolt.

Derek:

You sat at the table, whilst Derek began making dinner.
He didn't usually cook, or in fact, spend much quality time doing something romantic for you, so he wanted it to be a special night.
It made you sad to think you wouldn't be able to eat any of it, and keep it down, you really did want to enjoy it, but there was only one thing you craved.
You watched the pulsing of the veins on Derek's neck, pumping through litres and litres of blood.
Hunger began to fill you, at the very thought of blood. 'When was the last time you fed?' you thought...

You slowly began to feel more and more hungry, as your teeth grew and sharp pointy fang's took your their place.
You shut your mouth quickly and fell onto the floor in pain, as they pierced your lips from the sudden movement.

'Y/N! Are you okay?!' Derek yelled, running over to your spot on the ground, he lifted your head to check for any injuries, but gasped as soon as he saw your blackened eyes and veins. You leaped up, jumping back not wanting to hurt him, but he was just so close, and smelt so good..

'Y/N!' Derek yelled, throwing you off of him as he straddled you on the ground, holding you down as to not cause any damage to him and you.

'Y/N! CO.E !' He said.

Everything went calm, you stared up at Derek in shock, and began to cry as you realized what had happened.

'It's okay Y/N, everything will be okay' Derek said, tear's stinging his eyes.

'How can you say that!' You cried, 'I don't even know how to control it, what if I kill you next time?' You said crying into his shoulder.

'I'll help you control it, I taught my pack, now I'll teach you, I promise, I'll do anything to keep you safe and help you'.

Stiles:

You sat on Stiles bed flicking through pages of your geometry book, silently reading as Stiles fiddled around throwing pages everywhere in frustrated.

"Stiles what're you doing?" You said, laughing quietly,

"I-I think Scott was bitten by a werewolf and now he's going to a party and I need to stop him and I don't think I can but Scott won't believe me and UGHHHH!" He said, throwing more papers into the bin next to his desk, just as Stiles finished talking, Scott barged through the door

' "Get in. You have to see this. I've been up all night, reading, websites, books all those things..."

"How much Adderal did you have today?"

"A lot, doesn't matter. Just listen!"

"Remember the joke from the other day? It's not a joke anymore. The wolf! The bite in the woods! Do you even know why a wolf howls?"

"Should I"

"It's a signal! Ok? When a wolf is alone and howls, he signals his location to the rest of the pack! So if you heard it, maybe you're not the only one, maybe there's a whole pack of wolves."

"A whole pack of wolves?"

"No.. Werewolves" ' (Excerpt from episode 1 season 1 Teen Wolf)

You watched silently, beginning to feel your survival instincts kick in at the feeling of Stiles being in danger.

"Look, you gotta cancel this date"

Just as Stiles reached into Scotts bag for his phone, Scott swung around flinging Stiles onto the wall and holding him up. Just as he did you jumped up using your powers to fling Scott to the other side of the room, off of Stiles. They both looked up at you quickly, surprise in their eyes before Scott ran out of the room in shock.

"Y/N...?" Stiles said

"Look, Stiles, this isn't a good time, we need to save Sc.."

"No Y/N" Stiles said, interrupting you, "Explain now"

"Okay.. I'm a protector spirit" You said, looking down guiltily, "I was sent to protect those who needed protection from the near future event's" You sighed, sitting down on the ground and staring up at Stiles.

"Y-you were sent to p-protect me?" Stiles said, tears beginning to fall from his eyes.

"Yea.. I guess I was.." You said, smiling.

"Thank you" Stiles said, leaping forward and embracing you in a hug, "Now lets go protect Scott, together"

Isaac:

You put one foot in the pool and then the other, slowly trying to resist your bodies urge to grow a tail, but to no avail, as you feel front first into the pool, staring down at your long shiny blue mermaid tail. You had been a mermaid ever since you could remember however wondered often what it was like to be able to go into water without turning into a damn fish.

You swam around, exercising your tail whilst enjoying the cool feeling of the water rush over your body, you began to resurface when you heard someone come in through the pool room doors.

"Y/N? You in here?" Isaac said.

"Umm, yes.." You said, "B-but.. I'm naked!" You said quickly, trying to say anything to prevent him from seeing you.

"Babe.. I see you naked all the time..." He said, laughing as he walked into the pool room, "Y/N....? Why do you have a tail...?" He said, eyes widening at the sight of your tail swishing around beneath you. You flung yourself out of the pool, quickly removing the water from you as your tail turned into legs once again. You walked over to Isaac, him still in shock staring at your legs.

"Up here Isaac.." You said, lifting his head, "Okay, so, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but..I'm a mermaid.." You said, staring up at Isaac as realization suddenly struck. "Just... Please don't be mad.." You said as you looked down at the ground guiltily.

"Mad?.. Why would I be mad? This is F**KING AWESOME!!!" He said, lifting you suddenly and swinging you around in his arms.

"Really?" You said happily.

"Yes Y/N I promise" He said, smiling up at you before kissing you on the cheek "Now.. Want to go swimming?"