An accidental hit to the balls

Scott:

You were out with Scott playing lacrosse, well trying to. You had never been that good at sport's and Scott was trying to show you how to shoot a goal.

'Alright Y/N, now swing your arm back and throw forward' Scott said.

You did as he was told and threw the ball using the stick. The ball flew in the air toward's the goals, 'good shot' You thought to yourself, until.. It hit Scott, right in his balls.

He yelped loudly and fell onto the ground clutching his manhood in pain. You ran over to him, giggling slightly, he was a werewolf he could take it. You knelt onto the ground next to him and kissed his cheek.

'Sorry' You said giggling.

'Owwww- Oh ah, um, that's a-alrighttt' He said, as he squeezed his eyes shut, 'Let's just go home, no lacrosse for you again'.

Stiles:

'YYYYY/NNNNNN' Stiles shouted jumping onto you, 'Get uppp, we have to go meet Scott and Derek' He said laughing.

'Noooo' You whined, 'They can go meet themselves' You giggled, pressing your face into a pillow.

Stiles jumped onto you, tickling you to get you up. Within second's your arm's were flailing everywhere and it wasn't long until your foot flew up and hit Stiles right in balls.

'Gahhhh!' Hey yelled, 'MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN'

'Hahaha, awwww, I'm sorry, but you brought it on yourself' You giggled.

'Fine, fine, fine' He said, 'I'll give you an hour, BUT we still have to go'.

Isaac:

You and Isaac lay together in bed peacefully, well, until he rolled on top of you. He snored loudly, right in your face. You brought your arm's up to try and roll him off you, but as your arm collided with his body, realized that it was not what you were supposed to hit. He rolled off of you and fell of the bed, groaning loudly.

'YYYY/NNNNN' He groaned.

'Hahahaha! Sorry Babe, 'But you wouldn't get off' You giggled.

'Gah, fine! Let's just go back to bed' He climbed up onto the bed and spooned you, as you too fell back to sleep.

Derek:

You were hunter dating a werewolf, surely one of the most broken rules in the book. You often thought about this rule as you walked down the leaf covered path, making your way up to the old, burnt creaky house you visited everyday. You walked to the front door, knocking on it and waiting for a reply, there was none. You opened the door to the house, wary about walking in. It was quiet, too quiet. You continued to walk down the hall silently, slightly raising your tazer as you walked through the shadow stained house.

A noise startled you as you swung around the flung your foot up between a mysterious figures legs. The man fell to the ground in pain, snarling at the pain he was feeling.

'DEREK?!' You yelled, amused.

'Y-Y/NNN?' Derek asked, 'I-I thought you were someone else..' Derek whispered..

'Haha, who else silly?' You laughed,

'I-I don't know..' Derek said. He leaped up and embraced you in a hug before smashing his lips onto yours.

'You know.. You're going to pay for that later'