You're drunk

Derek:
You staggered around the wood's with Derek, giggling as you fell face first into a pile of leaves.

"Heyyyyyyy love!, C'mere boy, WOOF WOOF!" You laughed, cackling uncontrollably as you rolled around on the ground.

"you're completely gone Y/N, let's get you home" He laughed

"I am absolutely not!" You retorted in a mock English accent before standing and falling right back over again.
With no further words coming out of your mouth, he picked you up and took you home, laying you on the bed, leaving an aspirin and a tall glass of water next to the bed.

Scott: You ran down the road, flailing your arms about and yelling "CAN'T CATCH ME! MAYBE I SHOULD BE THE LACROSSE CAPTAIN, HUH??"

"Damn it! Y/N!" He yelled before he caught up to you and scooped you up into his arm's. You giggled lightly and pressed your finger to his nose before kissing him.
Despite the circumstance, you felt oddly calm, cuddling into your boyfriends chest.

"Let's get you home, Y/N" He said, walking you down the road to his house, he lay you on his bed and lay next to you, cuddling you until you fell asleep from exhaustion.

Stiles:
"GAHHHHH, WHY IS EVERYTHING BROKEN!"

"What's wrong babe" Stiles asked, trying to hold in his fit of giggles.

"MY XBOX WON'T WORK!!" You said, furiously hitting the buttons to the remote.

"Babe... That's the TV remote" He laughed.

"Oh..." You said. "Well why doesn't it turn on the TV!!!" You yelled!

"The batteries flew out when you were throwing it around" He laughed, completely amused at your silly state. He got up and pressed the TV and xbox power buttons, the screen and xbox lit up as you squealed in excitement.

"You're so wasted Y/N!"

"No I'm not!!" You yelled, "Now be quiet I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Okay" He said, shifting in next to you, grabbing the second controller. You sat together for most of the night playing various games and cuddling into each other's sides, before falling asleep in his lap.

Isaac:
"HELLLLLLOOOO" You yelled, stumbling into you and your boyfriend's apartment. Coming home drunk every Saturday night had become a normal routine for you, ever since your mum died, it made Isaac sad to see you like that, it reminded him of his dad, almost always intoxicated.

"Y/N?" Isaac said, slightly upset at your yet again, disoriented state.

"HEY ISAAC!" You yell, running up to him and jumping into his arm's, you smashed your lips to his eagerly and wrapped your arm's around his neck.

"Come on Y/N, You're drunk and it's time for bed" He said tiredly.

"B-butttt"..

"No but's, come on, come with me" He said. You followed silently and lay down into your bed with Isaac next to you. He wrapped his arm's around you as you slowly fell into a soundless sleep.