Two Faced Goddess

Hi there ok so this is my third story on wattpad so if there is any speling errors i'm going to heve to apologize in advance for that.

so enough of me talking I'll let you read.

In joy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Faced Goddess

    Hi there my name is Alice may bell and I am just a normal 17 year old girl making her way through high school nothing unusual and that’s it. I go to one of the most privet and wealthy high schools in the world and my to beast friends parents owns the biggest companies worldwide or so they tell me.

   My friend Taylor she is funny and loving and a sister that I never had but she doesn’t get to see her mother and father until she Maries to Toni her fancy a. Like her Toni’s parents are also rich and owns high name companies both of their families says that if they would to get marry the two big companies would combine and with in time create one company that the world has never seen before. But there is only one problem Toni doesn’t love Taylor I don’t see why he doesn’t love her who in their right mind would not love her. Taylor had bright blonde hair that curled around the side of her face but everything ells stayed the same strait hair that went mast her shoulders. Her voice was soft and gentile her hart was pear and kind, loving and caring but like her it had a then hard shall.

  Blake now he was the fourth hottest boy in school. He was on the lacrosse team and the second best player. Ever week he would get asked out at less five times by girls that wanted to use him for all expense free at all of the stores in the mails, Oh by the way Blake’s father owns about twelve mails in each state. Blake hated the fact that all of the girls wanted to go out with him just to use him.

   I, now I didn’t care about the free bee’s at the mall, no I didn’t even care about the family echoes and the whole Romeo and Juliet thing but vice versa I cared about who they are and what they are like. I knew to chose my friends wisely and that was what I did, I waited and watched my class mate looking for someone that would be good for me and that would not ask so many question about me and my life outside of school. You see I am not who I say I am the only reason why I am in this school is because of my garden angel who saved me when I was little took me in and treated me like I was royalty.

I remember the first day of school when I went to Tampa private academy. I remember when I fought with Zeus. He didn’t want me to leave him the thought of me being alone twelve thousand mills was UN think able to him but I have spent a lot of my time looking for a school like Tampa private academy. I remember the argument we had.

Flash Back

“Zeus I want to go to a really school outside of this castle, I want to learn with other kids like Zeus.”

 I didn’t know how he would react but knowing him it would be bad. The glass in his hand shadier making lemonade spiel all over the ground. I jumped as the door swung open and mike run in, he went striate to the windows and made should that it wasn’t enacted. Zeus stood up pushing his chair chare back; he walked and stood in front of me. I was shaking as I stared into his eyes I griped the arm of my chair as I spoke.

“I have spent the last three months searching for a high school and now I finally found one and tomorrow I will start packing and then I will be on alpine at 1:30pm,” I looked away knowing that he was about to lose it.

Zeus has all was been over protected of me there for every one that fowled Zeus was over protected of me. I stood up and walked around Zeus I saw that he was shaking as he tried to keep his temper under control. I bit my lip as I walked away from him I opened the door and then shut it as I walked through the big door away. I stopped as I heard the sound of glass shattering wood smash and mike scramming at him.