Chapter Seven

A/N : As promised, here is chapter 7. Enjoy!

Xx Cassiie

Chapter Seven

Knocking at the bedroom door woke Ari the next morning. She carefully slid out from between her two sleeping mates, ignoring her nakedness and opening the door.

"What?" She whispered to Katerina.

"It's after ten," she whispered back, "Elijah thought you three might want to get up instead of sleeping the day away."

Ari nodded her thanks and smirked at Katerina's attire-one of Elijah's shirts-giving her best friend a knowing look.

Katherine shrugged unashamedly and nodded to Ari's own naked form.

Grinning, Ari whispered, "details later?"

Katherine nodded her agreement and made her way back to the kitchen as Ari closed the bedroom door.

Turning around she made her way back to the bed, picking up Stefan's shirt and pulling it on as she went. Climbing back onto the bed she leaned over and lightly kissed both her mates.

"Time to get up." She said, lightly shaking them.

Nik was the first to wake, sitting up with a yawn, closely followed by Stefan.

"What time is it?" Stefan asked.

"Just after ten. Come on, I'm hungry." Smiling she slid back off the bed, tossing them both their boxers and making her way out to the kitchen.

Elijah once again had taken liberty of pouring a cup of blood for everyone. This time though, he and Katherine were just about finished making breakfast. Ari grinned as she watched the two of them work seamlessly together while she sipped at her blood. 

A pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she turned slightly to look up at Stefan, smiling as he bent down and pressed his lips to hers.

"Mm. Morning to you too babe."

"Morning love." Nik murmured, resting his hands on her sides from behind as they each chose a side of her neck to nuzzle.

Ari closed her eyes and sighed in contentment, tangling her fingers into both of their hair.

Elijah smiled as he watched the three of them, one arm wrapped around Katherine who was staring at the three of them in shock.

"What..? Huh..?" When she hadn't seen Stefan last night she just assumed that he had gone somewhere to give them privacy, but clearly not.

"You didn't know?" Elijah asked in amusement, "I don't know if you know of the prophecy about Nik, but there is one and those are the other two involved. Their mates."

Katerina nodded in understanding. She knew the prophecy. She had been the one who told Isobel. She just didn't know that Stefan was the last member of the trio. Though they did look good together. She was happy for them.

"Alright you three, breakfast is ready and we need to decide what were going to do today," Elijah announced.

Nik and Stefan reluctantly let go of Ari and moved to grab a plate and their glass of blood.

Katerina grinned, handing a plate to Ari as she took a seat at the table, "you are so going to be giving me the details later," she said, waggling her eyebrows.

Ari grinned and nodded in agreement, causing her mates to groan. "Only if you dish the details on you and Elijah," she stated and got an immediate agreement causing Elijah to groan as well.