Chapter One

* Authors Note : so I've had this story saved for a while. I only have 10 chapters written and haven't had any inspiration for it in months but I decided to post it anyway. I already posted it on fanfiction dot net back in September. Anyway, enjoy and leave reviews if you'd like to see the rest that I have finished.

Xo Cassiie

Chapter One

Damon winced slightly as he looked around the dead witches house. He, Stefan, Elijah, the Bennett witch and baby Gilbert were there, waiting for the time to kill Klaus during the sacrifice.

"It didn't work Damon. He had a back up plan. What do we do now? Elena is going to become a vampire." Stefan groaned, sitting on the floor with his head in his hands, though not for the reason the others were probably thinking. Stefan had been having trouble keeping his thoughts from wandering to Klaus lately. Something about the man was drawing him in and he didn't know what to do.

He had Elena, he knew that. But he also knew that lately it seemed like Elena was turning into Katherine. She was acting more like her, coveting both him and Damon. Even though he didn't believe she had gotten to the point of cheating on him with his brother yet, he didn't rule it out as a possibility.

Then there was Klaus. The man oozed power and sexuality. Tousled blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile that ended in dimples. And his accent. Stefan groaned again just thinking about that accent. He had been with men before, found them just as attractive as women. But none of them caused the reactions in his body that Klaus did.

"There is nothing you can do now. It is too late. She will come back." Elijah stated calmly, oblivious to the younger Salvatore's lingering thoughts on his brother.

"Yeah, as a vampire, something she didn't want." Jeremy muttered.

"Not if I can help it." John Gilbert stated as he walked in.

"What are you going to do?" Damon asked sarcastically, "you're just human."

"I am, but she's not," he said, moving from the door as a girl got out of the car.

Damon quirked a brow, watching the curvy young woman. She looked familiar. Or at least her figure did. He couldn't see her face as it was covered by the hood of the tight sweatshirt she was wearing.

Damon let his eyes travel over her body as she made her way closer. Tight fitting hoodie covered what looked to be a red tank top that showed just enough skin to uncover the end of a tattoo on either side of her collarbone. The sleeves of the hoodie were rolled up to her elbows and the bottom ended just above her belly button showing off her flat stomach, a silver star ring adorned her belly button.

Letting his gaze travel down over her slender hips that were hugged tightly by what looked to be leather pants Damon couldn't help but smirk. He didn't need to see her face to know this girl was hot.

"I have a way to keep her human if that's what you really want Stefan." Her voice was soft and sounded almost exactly like Elena's.

Everyone's heads snapped up at the sound of her voice. Bonnie gasped, grabbing Jeremy's arm as they stared in shock at the newcomer. It was a voice they would know anywhere but hadn't heard in years.

"A-Ari?" Jer whispered, taking a step forward.

The young woman raised her hands and pushed back her hood.

Damon, Stefan and Elijah stared at her as Jeremy rushed forward and pulled her into his arms.

Her long brown hair was tied into a bun atop her head, straight bangs almost concealed her bright blue eyes from view. Eyes that were lined in black and were the only visual difference aside from her bangs that separated her from looking exactly like Elena.