Chapter3

Chapter3- Bailey's P.O.V

We were still standing there awkwardly until Steve coughs and raises his eyebrow at me. Ohh right I guess I should say something now.

"Ex Boyfriend, slutty cousin, how are you hoes doing this morning?" I say with a cool voice, Im trying to stay calm but, everyones looking at me wierd.

"Hey man, Hows it going?" Steve cuts in right after me and tried to talk to Jared. Im watching as Steve tries to do that whole man hug thingy but Jared pushes his arm away.

"Why you here with her man, I thought we were friends? I guess you forgot about the bro code eh?" Jared says while Stephanie smirks at me. Stupid bitch.

"Settle your tits man, we're just taking them out for lunch. Besides you dumped her, and we're just hanging out." Steve comes and puts his arm around me in a friendly way.

I look towards Steph and say sweetly " So Whered u get that dress? Kid'R'us or hooker avenue?"

Everyones laughing but Jared and Stephanie.

"Steve man, can I talk to you for a second?" I watch as Steve walks with Jared outside. Brat, just goes and leaves me with my dumb cousin. Stephanie waves her hand in my face trying to get my attention so I grab it and lick it.

"groossss Bales!" She whines, goodness I've always hated her voice.

"Don't call me that, What do you want tramp?" I look at her seriously.

"Whatever, so how does it feel to have your lover taken away dear cousin?" She smirks and crosses her arms which make her boobs look bigger, fake barbie.

"I never loved him, I told you I was getting there! I can't believe you did that to me, after everything that I've done for you." I say while rubbing my temples getting a headache. I feel a big hand rubbing my back and I look up towards Jason, the kicker form the football team smiling down at me.

"You didn't diserve someone as hot as him and he thought so too." She looked at me smugly and the thought of him taking my virginity popped into my brain.

"You little bitch! You know he took my V-card and you still fucked him?" I said while walking closer to her. I was so close to hitting her until the guy working at the till started talking to us.

"I'm sorry this is a family place, and If there is any trouble here I'm afraid you'll have to go." I smile kindly at him and nod my head.

"No its fine, they were just leaving" I walk out dragging Stephanie by the arm towards Steve and Jared. We find them going face-to-face agrueing about somthing.

"STEVE!" They both look at me with red agry faces. I shrink back and mumble "Let them go, lets just go order our food." I pulled his hand and start walking towrads the door. He puts his arm around me as we keep walking.

"This isn't over Steve. That girl will always be mine!"  I stopped when Jared said that.  Oh hell no! He did not just say that.  I walked towards his with fast steps and point my finger at his chest.

"Listen here Jared. You have no fucking right to call me that, you lost that right when you did the hunpty hump with my cousin, so you guys can go live a happy little whorish couple somewhere else." I walk back into the restraunt and go sit down at a booth where Jan and the football team are.

When we get there we notice everyone was having a great time laughing and teasing Jan, our whole group took up two tables which wasn't to bad.

"Whats going on here guys and Jan?" I look up to see Steve behind me with our food.