Tentative Revelations

She sat across the booth from Him, her legs crossed underneath the table and her hands resting nervously in her lap. His eyes were dark and unreadable pools that threatened to drown her if she looked for too long. She knew that she loved Him, and she was comfortable around Him, but her heart felt heavy as she sat across from Him now and she couldn’t understand why. Suddenly uncomfortable, she shifted her gaze away from the beautiful man before her to gaze around the crowded bar where everyone congregated around the pool tables set up in the corner or around the bar, the patrons – mostly male – catcalling the bartender in wayward and half-drunken hopes of gaining more than a quick and annoyed glance from her.

She felt more than saw His attention focus on her from across the booth, her shoulders tensing and her traveling gaze stilling in fear of displeasing Him even as lower and more intimate parts of her body began to warm. She physically jumped when He spoke, the rich tones of His soft voice reaching her straining ears, “Go to the bathroom and take your bra and panties off, pet,” He commanded. “Don’t come out until they’ve been discarded in the trash, either.”

Curious of His intentions and aroused from the commanding tone of His voice, she slid from the booth and walked quickly to the restrooms at the far corner of the bar, her heels clicking out a swift staccato on the hard flooring. Reaching the door, she pressed the heel of her left hand to the cool surface and moved through the entryway without missing a beat, pausing once inside to let her eyes adjust to the glaring light – so different from the dim, almost candle-like lighting of the bar. Quickly, she moved into a vacant stall, closed and locked it behind her, and removed the ordered clothing from her body. Her panties weren’t hard to remove, only having to unfasten her garter belt and reach underneath her skirt to slide them down her stocking-clad legs. The bra, on the other hand, proved difficult to remove as it was securely fastened underneath a skintight mesh camisole and an under-bust corset. She slid the straps of her camisole off of her shoulders and down her pale arms so that she could unclasp her bra and slide it out from the top of her camisole. Once finished, she repositioned the straps of her camisole and discarded the apparently unnecessary garments into the shiny silver can resting next to the toilet.

Stepping out of the stall, she paused to check her appearance in the full-length mirror on the wall next to the sinks. She was clad in only a black garter-belt with attached thigh-high black stockings, leather knee-high stiletto boots in which silver buckles gleamed and glinted in the harsh lighting, a short black pleated skirt that just barely covered her ass, a black mesh camisole that accented her pale skin and left very little to the imagination with her breasts, and a black leather under-bust corset where a silver zipper added a splash of color to the shadowed outfit. Her raven black hair was still kept tightly held in a braid that stopped just above her hips, keeping her hair away from her face. With a small, sexy smile pulling at her lips, she reached behind her and unfastened the braid to allow the silky strands of her hair to fall down her back and to frame her face, her grey eyes seeming to glow in her skull and her high cheekbones becoming accented by her hair now framing her face. Turning, she peered over her shoulder into the mirror, noticing that her hair covered everything except for the last inch or so of her skirt and that, if she moved just right, the black, silver-tinted tattoo that traveled down her spine peeked through.

With a soft smile, proud of her appearance now, she stepped out of the bathroom only to stop and look around in confusion as she noticed that the booth they had been sitting in prior to her bathroom visit was now vacant. It was obvious that He had gotten up, for her purse was also missing from the booth, but she could not see Him as her gaze scanned the crowded bar. He wasn’t over by the pool tables. Nor was He standing at the bar. Fear threatened to close her throat as she struggled to swallow past the sudden lump that had formed in her throat. He wouldn’t have left her, abandoning her to whatever fate awaited her here… Would He?