XangelsmomX aka hotnwild

Howdy.... howdy ladies and gents-

In wattyworld, I'm known as xangelsmomx or hotnwild....

In the real world, you can call me Tara or Terror (as my hubby likes to call me) or Terra or... well you get the picture, I answer to just about everything and anything and then some.

I have dual personalities, one hot... one cold, hence the two user accounts

I'm 35 this year, I think.....  Now is the time that I start counting backwards, right?

Now, the important stuff... 

I have three kids-

18 year old boy, currently in college (I guess that we did something right along the way)

13 year old boy, who is the spitting image of his father- Nothing is ever his fault

8 year old half-pint girl whom thinks she is the next upcoming Selena Gomez

There a mess, but at least they are my mess...

I also have three tabby cats, three dogs and drum-roll please...

1 Husband :D-- and that's plenty.  For those who cheat, two-time or have affairs, How in the hell do you do it? My one is more than enough to handle and now that I finally have him trained.....why would I want to go through all of that again?  Sorry, mental tangent there....

Getting back on track, 

I work as a real estate paralegal....

In between family and work, I'm reading and writing, never did do well with the arithmatic..

hmm, maybe that's why my bank account looks so thin.

Anyhow, I think of myself as something of a southern belle....  Southern charm, southern accent and all that yada, yada....

I'm down to earth, easy to talk to and love giving out advice, even when you don't ask for it. 

I am woman, (God, I love saying that, gives me power) I love the man candy.  Although I'm married, no one never said that I couldn't look at the menu, as long as I eat at home.  

So.... with all that being said...  if you want to talk to me, you know where to find me :)  

PS>>>>   I'm always up for hover-round races, I just added one of those Nitro packs to mine and I'm ready to get on it and go, go, go....