TheRedDelilah/crimsonnebula

*Taps microphone*

Mic test, hello? Hello?

*ducks when a tomato was flung direct at my face*

Okay, I guess the contraption seems to be working. LOL! 

Everyone, meet the dork of all dorks of the Unofficial Seniors Club here on Wattpad... I think.

The name's Sheena, also known as TheRedDelilah or crimsonnebula here on Wattpad, at your service.

*Takes a bow*

"We know that already!" someone screamed in irritation.

I roll my eyes. Sheesh.

Now off to the introductions!

I am a 30 year old Filipino, born and raised in the lovely tropical country which is the Philippines. I'd probably be the only Asian member in the club, I guess. I am an introvert, slash an extrovert on odd occasions. I don't know why; I can be so talkative, I can't seem to shut my mouth up, the next I can be silent as a mute. Weird right?

I have been working in the Call Center industry for four years now. It's a stressful job - you get screamed at, cursed at, get a lot of complaints here and there, but who am I to complain? It's part of the job description, and it pays the bills. 

I have been told that I am sort of stoic...? No, that's not the right word. Strict looking perhaps? They say I am kind of hard to be approached because of my "I will bite you" facial expression. I know I should be bothered with that, but that's how my face is okay? Do I have to smile all the time, so that you will  know I won't hurt you? I am relatively a nice person, when you get to know me. I purr like a kitten. LOL!

I love to travel. I have been to several Asian countries namely; Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Singapore. I stayed in Thailand for two years straight, and I love it there. I am pretty much open to explore different cultures, hence for my love to travel. Don't get me started with food. Seriously, I am a bottomless pit, and I eat anything that walks. Okay, that sounded so wrong in so many levels.

Gummy bears. Dear lord, I love them. Makes me feel like I'm the boss when I gnaw those yummy things. Every time those poor, chewy bears enter my mouth, I can hear them scream "no, don't eat me" and they die.

May God bless their souls.

I have it rough when it comes to my personal life. Back in the days, I was rebellious, and was known as the black sheep in the family. At first I thought it was cool, but when you grow old, it gets boring, and realized that you are just bringing crap to other people's lives. Hell! It took me awhile to finish college just because of that.

I have a thing for Vampires. It was all thanks to Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles that  grew my fascination to those sexy supernaturals. It got worst when one of her works, Interview with the Vampire came out as a movie. Tom Cruise did justice for my favorite character, Lestat, however, when I watched Queen of the Damned, Stuart Townsend just blew my mind away with his depiction of Lestat. Yeah, he was that gorgeous.

Either way, I am confused which of these actors own my heart for being the best Lestat.

 Well, that's me. Hope you find this entertaining to read.

I bit you all adieu.

TheRedDelilah/crimsonnebula out.