elenamoreno25

I am crazy and certifiably insane. (I have a certificate to prove it)

5-22-12

I am coming close to turning 38 and have started to ponder life and what I have done with mine.

Granted i have done a lot of schooling. I have had 2 beautiful children. I have married an exceptionally giving, loving forgiving. Gives me everything I ask if it's in his powers to do so man.

I hope you guys have the same in your life. if not I will offer you a nice laugh...

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom and said, "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up your brothers Peter and Willy from school and go get dinner."

ahahahahahahahaha.. Hope that made you laugh.....

If not listen to the song I've posted.

If that does not do the trick..

I shall allow you to drool over my new cowboy finds of the day..YUMMYYYYYYY