The Begging of Something New Pt. 1

Shawn's POV

I was thinking as I sat in Rae's room. I was thinking about what would happen if I didn't have Rae?

What would my life be like if she wasn't in it?

Would I be more happy?

Would I be less happy?

Would I be sad, mad or angry?

What would my life become?

I was overthinking this and I knew it but I couldn't get out of my head till I saw her. She changed everything she changed me for the better she made me happy I don't even know why I would think my life would be better without her.

That was the most foolish thought I've ever had why would I think that?

She came over to me, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me, I pecked her lips repeatedly and she smiled.

She stopped me and looked at me. She smiled really big and said "I have plans for later. I have a feeling you'll enjoy them." She bit her lip then grabbed my hand. I got up and she walked me to the kitchen. She let go of my hand and went up to Billy and said something in her ear Billy smiled and nodded then announced that she was leaving and won't be back till tomorrow.

I nodded and said "Ok, bye then. See you later." She walked out and left in Rae's car.

Rae smiled really big and ran into my arms kissing me on the lips hard she licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance, I gladly expected and she entered her tongue.

As our tongues fought for dominance I sat her on the counter and slowly removed her bra. I pulled it off her without breaking the kiss. She moaned into the kiss as I slowly massaged her breasts. I continued and slowly started kissing down her neck.

I made it to her shirt line and stopped I looked her in the eyes and whispered "I could take you to the bedroom or I can fuck you right here?"

She looked at me and put her hand slowly on the counter and said "Right here?" I nodded and bit my lip. She said "Lets do something new."

I smirked and nodded. I lied her on the counter and placed her legs around me, to give her support.

I kissed behind her ear and slowly whispered "I'm gonna make you feel so good tonight." she moaned and tilted her head back. I smiled and began.