The song

*Shawn's POV*

I started singing and I said
"Hey girl I see you over there in the corner by yourself standing lonely. I could see the sadness in your bright green eyes and when I came to talk to you I was speechless cause you changed me." Then lily came in and said "and we all know that you changed this boy for the better he was lonely being made fun of for wearing his mamas sweaters. And I get these lyrics don't make sense but hey it's the trio of senseless and we all now it's true that he loves you!" Then Rae and I jut looked at her amazed by her voice! She looked at us and said what you can stop staring now. It wasn't that great." Rae and I looked at each other and said in sync "Are you fucking kidding me?"

*Rae's POV*

Billy broke out in a rap/singing moment and I was amazed Shawn was too cause his mouth was wide open. She said it was nothing and she said to drop it so we did cause we didn't want to piss her off even though it was funny when she was pissed off. We got back to the house it was a little later now and we were gonna go to Shawn's house but Billy and I wanted to change so we went to my house. We wore the exact same thing a red Canada sweatshirt with the flag and grey sweats and pure black converse. We went down stairs and Shawn looked at us and he said "Which one is my girlfriend?" Lil and I in sync said "har har very funny Mendes." Then we looked at each other and broke out in laughter. We started walking to Shawn's house cause he didn't live far. As we walked i was holding Shawn's hand and Lil and my arms were linked. We got to Shawn's house and no one was home so we just went inside and went up stairs. He took us to his room and it was pretty big he had a king sized bed and a TV on his dresser. Billy just went and lied on his bed with out a care in the world. Shawn went up to her and he picked her up and said "Nope you go here." Then he put her on the couch in his room then he picked me up bridal style and said "And she go's here." Billy looked at us and said "Please don't forget I'm here! I don't want to see any of that!" Shawn looked at me then we looked at Lil and laughed really hard and fell over. She said "What I'm serious?"