Chapter 24: The Speed Force Enforcer

(HOW IS IT GOING GUYS, HOW'S THE LAST CHAPTER? ;) WELL I DIDN'T REALIZED THIS WOULD REACH 1K, THERE ARE A LOT OF SNOWBARRY SHIPPERS HERE LOL SO KEEP ON READING AND ENJOY :)) )

Bailey's P.O.V.

I can't believe Dad told the parents of my soon to be wife in the future about my secret crush on her something i kept ever since i was like 12. My phone started to ring and it was Dad calling me. "Hey Bailey, can you get over to S.T.A.R. Labs i got something important to tell." i kinda got nervous because you can't distinguish Dad if he's happy or not every time he wants something to say. "Yeah, Yeah sure im coming over." i ended the call as i grabbed my Godspeed coffee, and Uncle Cisco's Vibe latte and flashed to S.T.A.R. Labs when i arrived, i handed Uncle Cisco's latte and hi fived me, we we're all assembled in the Cortex with Mom and Dad in the middle, "So what is going on exactly??" i spoke on behalf of Team Flash, and Mom raised her left hand and showed an Engagement Ring on her finger, while everyone opened they're mouths wide open me and Uncle Cisco simultaneously sprayed our coffee on the ground. Everyone started to hug the couple and congratulate them both  while i just stood there about to burst into tears. "Hey, Bailey come on in for the Family hug." Mom told me and i just ran to them both embracing both of my parents because even though i grew up with Dad and Mom together i miss them both and seeing them engage brings it all back, besides Dad wouldn't tell me on how he proposed to Mom unless im proposing to my girlfriend *ehem* Carol.

"How did you do it Dad? How did you made Mom say yes?" i asked Him. "Well 1st thing is she really loves me really, and i just serenade her with a song then knelt down on one knee." he smiled at her, Damnit! i didn't hear Dad sing! "Hey guys might wanna deal with this." Uncle Cisco said and showed us a fire incident with Speed Demon on the scene. "Bailey, Let's go." Dad said, i nodded and we both suited up then flashed away. When we arrived on the scene Speed Demon just stood there grinning at both of us before Flashing away. "Bailey you take out that fire and save the people, ill stop Speed Demon." Dad said and i nodded before he flashed away..

Barry's P.O.V.

I followed Speed Demon to where he was but after miles of chasing he simply disappeared, i felt it in my gut that something wasn't right but i couldn't get it. But in the distance i saw it again....the Black Ghoulish Speedster i saw before it seemed it was growling at me and in response to fear i flashed back to where Bailey was. when i arrived he finished the job and no one got harmed. "So, where did he go Dad??" he asked me. "He got away, But i found something new.." i gave him a dead stare and we headed back to S.T.A.R. Labs where i told the Team of what i saw. "Hmmm, a Black Flash." as Cisco named it. but the look on Bailey's face turned from curiosity to Horror when i describe the thing i saw. "Bailey are you alright?" Caitlin asked to him. "Oh no,no,no,no!" he panicked. "What is it? Who is this Black Flash??" i asked him. "He is the Speed Force Enforcer, if you think a Time Wraith is scary those are nothing compared to it!" he shouted. "Ho- How do we defeat him?  More so why is it after me??" I asked. "You can't!! His presence means The Death of a Speedster is coming.." he snapped at me but i simply understood him, I've never seen him scared like this before. "Why is it Barry??" Caitlin asked, but after thinking a little bit he realized something. "That's why he pushed you...." he said. "What??" "Speed Demon killed Grandpa Henry so you could go back in time to create Flashpoint.." to think of it, it made sense since a Time Wraith captures Speedsters who recklessly travel in time. "When you restored the Timeline, Thawne created a few ripples in order to blame you for it and since a Time Wraith isn't enough to catch you, they sent they're Enforcer.."

"Dad no matter what happens DO NOT let yourself be captured by it." he told me as he held on to my shoulders, and he walked away. "I've never seen Bailey that scared before." Cisco said. "You heard him, this Black Flash's presence means the death of a Speedster." Caitlin implied and she walked up to me and held me by the face. "Promise me you won't get caught by this..Enforcer." she said to me, i could tell she was really worried, i mean who wouldn't? "Barry we got another incident at Central City Park." Cisco alerted me. "Im on it." but before i could flash away. "No, Dad stay here. i got this." Bailey said. "Are you crazy?! you can't save the people and im sure Speed Demon is waiting." i countered back. "Listen, the Enforcer can sense the Speed Force on it's target if you go out there, you're basically exposing yourself to it." when i thought about it, it's true. "Besides, I can be two places at the same time Speed Scout remember?" he smiled and i remembered he splitted himself in two and he sped off. We watched in the Cortex for what was happening and Bailey did it he split himself one rescue the civilians the other put out the fire. But Speed Demon appeared and knocked off the original one.

We saw them fight in the area and it was pretty intense, until Speed Demon got the upper hand and pinned Bailey down it seemed like using the Speed Scout strained him. i couldn't resist anymore and suited up then sped off to save Bailey, when i arrived i knocked Speed Demon off of him. "Dad? What are you doing here?! go back to S.T.A.R. Labs now!" he shouted but i didn't listen to him as i stood my ground and when Speed Demon got up. he grinned again. "Bye..Bye.. Flash.." as he sped off and heard a loud growl coming. I knew Black Flash is coming but Bailey stood up and knocked me down and The Enforcer stood in front of him and growled. "Don't you dare get The Flash! Take me instead! I'm an aberration right? I'm just a Paradox, i cam from a time that hasn't happen yet, So take me instead.." i couldn't believe what he said and im not letting it happen. "Bailey!! What are you doing?!?" he looked back at me. "Sorry Dad, they can't have The Flash if you die i cease to exist, so.." he smiled at me as my heart started to sunk. "BAILEY!!" i shouted and Black Flash just held him by the throat and flashed to the Speed Force.

"NOOOOO!!!!"