Chapter 6: Fast Enough

Caitlin's P.O.V

The fight was intense with Reverse Flash but in the ended he was defeated and was imprisoned in the pipeline. Wells told Barry that he just wanted to go back into his time and told Barry a way to save his Mother and get back everything he lost and that's by Time Traveling to that night she was murdered. Barry left knowing the risks of Time Travel so i followed him and talked to him.

"You okay?" i asked in soft tone "I don't know if i should do it Caitlin." he sighed "Why? It's an opportunity to bring back you're Mother and it would never bring you're Father to prison" "Yeah i know but what about you guys? I mean if i did i will never become The Flash or meet you and Cisco" i felt really bad for Barry he has been given a chance to save his Mother but he was hesitating due to us, Then i kissed him in the cheek "You deserve the happiness you ever wanted, now stop thinking about everyone else's happiness think about yours" deep inside i didn't want to lose him because at that moment i was realizing my feelings for Barry and it will disappear. "Thank you, Caitlin" as he showed the cutest smile along with his puppy eyes that made me fall for him even more.

Barry's P.O.V

At first i didn't want to do it because not only ill never become The Flash but because The woman i have fallen for will forget about me as well and i didn't want that. But Caitlin talked me out of it then i decided to do it i vowed in my head that i will find her again no matter what. "1 minute and 52 seconds, Mr Allen is all you have to save you're mother and get back here" Professor Stein said. Everyone was a the Pipeline and Joe hugged me first "Thanks for being the best Dad" i told Joe "Thanks for being the best son" he tearfully replied then i hugged Iris "See you later then?" she jokingly said "Yeah see you" then Eddie tapped me in the shoulder "Take Care of Her" referring to Iris when we meet "Yeah sure" and lastly Caitlin hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

She moved in closer to my ear and whispered the words i wanted her to say since i first Time Traveled. "I Love You, Barry Allen" and i replied back with a whisper as well "I Love You Too, Dr. Caitlin Snow" and i kissed her in the forehead which left everyone in awe. And there was i down at the Particle Accelerator with Well's cell right next to me as i stared at my nemesis once more. and he told me. "Run. Barry. Run." and i ran, faster than i could before and everything started to turn blue but i can still hear Well's voice "You're entering The Speed Force Barry think about the specific time you want to travel." while i was traveling i saw a glimpse of other possible Futures. First i saw Sarah Lance and Leonard Snart  with me, then i saw a Speedster clad in White who took off his mask but before i could see his face another future appeared before me and it was Caitlin! but her hair's White blonde, her eyes and lips Crystal Blue that made me almost trip in the Speed Force but i saw the moment my Mother died and there was i backed in my old room.

I went downstairs and saw my Mom being in the center between the fight between My Future Self and The Reverse Flash, But the fight halted a little my Future Self saw me and told me not interfere as he flashed my younger self out to safety, then Reverse Flash appeared again holding a kitchen knife i couldn't handle the pain as i closed the door and burst into tears as i heard my Mother scream in agony once the screaming stopped i opened the door and saw my Father unconscious and knelt beside my Mom. "Please, My Husband, My Son." she said before i let her finish  "Hey, It's alright, they're gonna be both fine" and i took off my cowl to let the tears flow from my face "You look like my grandfather" "It's me Mom, It's Barry" i broke into more tears as she cried and held my face. "Barry, my Beautiful boy" "It's alright Mom i just came to say me and Dad are fine and we love you" the thought of her dying didn't bother her as she was happy she got see her son become the man She and her husband raised, as she passed away i stayed for awhile releasing everything i had in my heart....

Caitlin's P.O.V

A minute already passed and only 50 seconds was left i worried for Barry because he hasn't returned even though it would change the timeline. Joe,Cisco and Wells we're in the pipeline with the Time Machine they created as me,Ronnie,Eddie,Iris and Professor Stein watched through the cameras. "It's beautiful Rip Hunter would be impressed, he first built these in the future" Wells complemented. When he was about to leave the portal started to light up and it was Barry who appeared and shattered Wells's Time Machine, i was glad that he was back and the timeline wasn't change, damn im gonna kiss him later. "Dr. Snow, Ronald we need to turn off the Portal quick!" Professor Stein ordered. Me and Ronnie raced to the Pipeline as we turned off the power grid for the Accelerator but Ronnie got caught in an short circuit and was thrown off. But we heard a gunshot and Iris screamed.

When we looked Eddie shot himself and Wells who started to revert back to his original appearance that of Eobard Thawne started to flicker. "Eddie is his ancestor." i heard Cisco, "If Eddie dies he would never be Born." as Joe and Iris cried for Eddie, Eobard said some final words to Barry "I controlled you're entire life Barry what would you do now without me" as he disappeared out of existence" The Portal dragged Eddie's body inside of it as Professor Stein called us to go outside because there was something big and all of us ran outside and we saw a Huge circle of dark clouds in the sky as it started to absorb most of Central City's structures etc. "How do i stop it?!" Barry asked. "The Black Hole is circling at 600 terratron of energy im not sure you can." Professor Stein said "We have to try" Barry pleaded "You have to reverse the the Singularity so it's energy collapse on itself" Stein exclaimed. "What does that mean?!" "It's like a Tornado you have to run at it's opposite direction the problem is it's just upside down and only much bigger"Cisco said. Barry putted on his cowl and was ready to run. "Wait!" as i grabbed his arm.

"You can't do it you're body won't handle the speed!" i exclaimed "Caitlin there's no other choice i have to try" that looked he had i know that once he made his mind there's no talking it out of him and without a thought i Kissed in the lips thinking it was the last time we would see each other as we broke apart. "Now, go be a Hero and Come back to me, I Love You" I smiled. "I Love you too." he said back.

Barry's P.O.V

My kiss with Caitlin gave me the drive to keep on going as i remember my friends,My Father and her and i felt electricity coursing to my entire body as i Sped off through the city running to the buildings and went to the middle of the Singularity and ran in its Opposite Direction as when i was getting tired from running Firestorm flew in and said. "Take care of Caitlin for me will ya?" as he exploded that destroyed the Singularity lucky i managed to step into some rubble and regained my balance as i saw Professor Stein falling and unconscious so i grabbed him and brought him down safely, But Ronnie was nowhere to be found.

I Flashed with Professor Stein back with the others and they started to celebrate at our Victory, Caitlin stepped in front of me. "Where's Ronnie?" i shook my head as i couldn't save a friend who sacrificed himself for me and everyone else, Caitlin hugged me "It's alright Barry atleast his sacrifice wasn't in vain." she broke off the hug and removed my cowl and Kissed me the way our lips was full passionate and full of emotion as we can hear our friends Clapping and screaming for the both of us. our kiss broke off and we connected our Foreheads and smiled. 

"I Love you so much, Barry"

"I Love you too, Caitlin"

(A/N: And that's the end of this Chapter kinda intense right? im gonna say this again For those who watch the show the next chapters are not gonna be cannon/part of the show so meaning no Zoom or any it's an entire plot of my own Thank you for Reading, Enjoy the next chapters ;) )