Chapter 13: Gypsy, The Viber of Earth-19

Cisco's P.O.V.

Everyone was quite working along well with H.R. even though he wasn't a genius like "the Other Wells" the dude barely knows how to use a computer! for Christ's sakes. but i guess this maybe the fact about what he said that "I Provide the idea of a plan and you guys can think of a plan in your heads" or maybe it's because he has good sense of humor i don't know. While i was working on the Suits i was making for Bailey,Barry,Caitlin and Mine. the alert outside of S.T.A.R Labs triggered and rushed back to the Cortex. when i zoomed in the cameras, My God it's beautiful chick! but she said in the cameras. "H.R. Wells! i know you're in there!" i was surprised she came for H.R. I knew that guy was hiding something why didn't he told me there was someone on his Earth this beautiful. "H.R!!!!!!" i screamed and he came rushing in. "Oh." as he said when he got in and saw her. "Talk! Who is this beautiful intruder." i asked in a sarcastic voice. "Her name is Gypsy, and on my earth she's known as The Collector." "And she's looking for you because??" before we knew it she opened a breach! Wow we have something in common and she entered the lab blasting H.R. with a non lethal pistol.

"By the laws of Earth-19 i hereby arrest you, you will be trialed and executed" before she could be near him i blasted her off with a Vibe Blast, hey i improved since then. "Oh, a fellow Viber didn't expect that" she said and opened a breach and appeared behind me blasting me with a Vibe Blast that sneaky fox. but Bailey appeared on time in his Godspeed suit "Mam, i think you've caused enough trouble already" "First a Viber now a Speedster what else you got? Bailey Flashed to her and she did something i did not expect, she stopped Bailey in his tracks! "Woah Woah i can do that?!" not realizing i can do that, Now i can Troll Barry so bad. She Blasted Bailey away only to get her feet frozen solid by Caitlin "You gotta be kidding me, Now an Ice Queen?" she vibrated the ice off but i got her at point-blank range. "Okay stop! let's talk about it and handle it like adults if you want there's a pretty good restaurant around here" that's how i roll, i flirt while being comedic at the same time. Barry arrived missing all the action. "What's going on here?!" he asked "This chick just started to attack us and attempted to take H.R." i pointed at H.R. who seems a bit sore. "H.R Wells violated the law of Earth-19" she said. "What kind of Law?" Caitlin asked as she reverted back to her normal state.

"Inter-dimensional travel is forbidden on our Earth and he knows it but he still traveled to this Earth. So please surrender him to me peacefully or defeat me in a battle" we all look at H.R. who had the face of guilt. "Give me a few minutes to pack my stuff, ill come with you" H.R. said in a guilt tone and left the room. Barry and Bailey followed H.R. while me and Caitlin kindly escorted this majestic creature outside. Few minutes later Barry and Bailey escorted H.R. out carrying his bag. "Well then Gypsy,let's go home." but before they left. "Wait, You're not taking him anywhere" Barry said. "I'm not?" Gypsy asked. "She's not" Bailey,Caitlin,H.R. and i asked again in unison and H.R slowly walked back to where we stand. "By the laws of Earth-19 i hereby challeng-" i cutted off Barry saying this that i'll regret "By the laws of Earth-19 i hereby challenge you to a trial by combat" i said in a fast loud and confident tone. Barry just stared at me like he's thinking "What the hell dude i'm the hero here". "You are?!" Bailey and Caitlin said in Unison. "Okay, stop with the unison words alright? i'm challenging her" i exclaimed. "Okay then Cisco, would you like to take the customary 24 hours preparation or not?" she asked. "Heh you think i might-" Barry cutted me off "Just take the 24 hour" and i changed my mind and took his advice "I'll take the 24 hour preparation" i said back confidentially "Deal, but i'm taking Wells first and don't worry i'm a woman of my word. See you in 24 hours Cisco" as she opened a breach and took H.R. with her.

When they left i felt instantly nervous but Bailey and Caitlin  approached me and tried to comfort me. "Why would you do that Cisco i was the one who's about to challenger her.?!" he said. "Look Wells has been there for me since the beginning of my career here in S.T.A.R. Labs and since i can't repay him because he doesn't exist anymore." i joked. "But maybe through H.R. i can." the idea came to me earlier before i went to make the suits, i overheard H.R. making a daily log in entry. "Ever since i arrived here I've been trying to find my place in this team. I tried to make amends for my Earth One counterpart's mistakes, especially to BA and Cisco i wish i could make amends for his Betrayal with them." i explained the story to Barry and the others who seemed to understand what was H.R. trying. "Alright, we have 24 hours to train let's get you into shape.. Vibe." Barry said as he smiled and we returned back inside the training room Barry used in the past to train my breach openings and blast accuracy, but after hours of training i still couldn't perfect my ability to open breaches where i want to appear. "Okay,Cisco all you have to do is stay calm in this fight if you're getting nervous take a deep breath,focus and trust you're instincts" Barry instructed. "That's good advice" i said and opened a breach and went through when i jumped out i blasted a Vibe blast but i didn't hit anything. "It's right behind me isn't it?" Barry sighed. "Yeah."

"Hey Dad, Uncle Cisco com over here" Bailey called us over. "So we've been trying to analyze Gypsy's battle strategies and we found this." Caitlin said as we looked at the camera that recorded the earlier encounter. "I call this, Breach'n Blast, she first opened a breach and appear behind you to blast you off" but Bailey slowed it down and zoomed on Gypsy we realized that whenever she appears to the second Breach her feet are way above the ground for a few seconds if i could hit her within that opening she'll be off Balance. "That's a good strategy Bailey im gonna work on you're suit after this shenanigans". as we both hi fived after my training i headed back to my work area and to finish The "Vibe" suit that i had been working on.