Chapter Nine

It turns out that they children don't care if their younger brother has a rash. You can't stop them from being mean to the poor child.

Right now the little ray of sunshine was crying butt naked.

Asahi and Ennoshita were trying so hard to put him in a diaper and silence his cries.

Kei put his diaper in the trash, and no one going through that.

Eventually, Ennoshita got him in a diaper, and Asahi put some clothes on him.

"Our poor little brother has a rash and all you care about is your own enjoyment. Stop, he is only two. Tobio hold him," Ennoshita growled at the rest. Learning from his mother rand father that this is how you take care of them.

Everyone left eventually after the scolding finished. Everyone except for Tobio and Shouyo that is. The order that was given was not done. At this point in time Shouyo stopped crying.

Tobio walked over and picked up the little boy. Little did Tobio now that his parents were right outside the door taking pictures.

After a while Tobio put Shouyo down and went to his room.

'Our children are insane,' Daichi and Suga both thought, 'but it's our insane children."

And with that the two men set off to say goodnight to their children. Also to go to sleep themselves.

How insane the Karasuno family was indeed. But it was a nice family.