Chapter Five

"Okay children, time for bed," the team moms told the many children in the living rnoom.

"AWWWWW!" Was all the children said before the team Dads piped up.

"Ohohoho? Are you children refusing?" Kuroo talked first.

"We now that you must be tired. Look. Even Shouyo, Kenma, and Tatsuki are sleeping," Bokuto told them.

"So if you want to play tomorrow, then you better get to bed before we punish you," Daichi told them all in a menacing voice.

With the threat of punishment, all the young one ran to go get dressed and ready for bed. But sadly, all the commotion caused the three already asleep to wake up. Thank goodness that their moms told them to get ready for bed. Tatsuki could get dressed in his own so that is what he did. But Shouyo and Kenma needed help. Kenma was in an adorable cat onesie. Shouyo was in an onesie but it looked like this.

 Shouyo was in an onesie but it looked like this

The kids all got into bed. Telling everyone goodnight. And "fell asleep". After a while the adults decided to call it a night also. Little did they know that the children were still awake. Save a few. But all the ones that were, planned on mischief that night. Oh how fun this is going to be.

They were all put in the rooms of the Karasuno family children. Everyone awake came out. Except for the little ball of sunshine, Shouyo.

Wanting to be taken out. He saw someone pass and asked for their help. Thank goodness for the tall height of mostly everyone.

All the kids plotted the mischief.

Oh no. What could go wrong?