Chapter Eight

The next morning Suga looked at all the food.

"Looks like we need more," the silver haired man said with a sigh. "But first, I need to drop the kids off," determination took over.

The fight to get ready begin. Everyone was being themselves. Some a little more helpful than others. But nothing that poor Suga and Daichi hasn't seen before.

Next was sending Daichi off to work. This was a hassle because Ryuu, Yuu, and Shouyo, just can't say goodbye. But the two parents managed to reason with them.

Now was getting into the car. The older ones didn't need help, but the younger ones did. Kei, Tadashi, Tobio, and Shouyo were all in car seats. In order to make the process go faster, the older ones helped.

Finally the car ride to school. All together, the children went to two different schools. First elementary. Asahi, Ennoshita, Ryuu, and Yuu went here. Next preschool, Kei, Tadashi, and Tobio went here.

When everyone was dropped off at their respected places it left Suga and Shouyo.

"Hey Shou, how about a little shopping?" The mother of the family asked.

All Shouyo have in response was a pout.

Suga chuckled at his sunshine child's behavior. "We can go to the toy store."

"Toys Toys Toys," the little toddler chanted.

'Before that, we need lots of food,' Suga thought.

When they got to the grocery store Suga put Shouyo in the part of the cart were your kids go. Suga was walking through the store pushing the cart and Shouyo along grabbing food that he knew was needed.

"Suga? Is that you?" A voice behind them questioned.

Suga turned around to see Semi Eita from the Shiratorizawa family. Pushing along a cart with a three year old in it.

"Hello Semi. Hello Tsutomu," Suga politely greeted.

The two men started talking. Talking about home lives, complaining about their children. Normal mom talk. But they were talking forever. Tsutomu really needed to go, and Shouyo already went.

Sitting in a wet diaper is not comfortable, and not good for rashes. Shouyo was so uncomfortable that he was about to cry. But the chibi was determined not to stop his mama's chat.

Tsutomu however, saw how uncomfortable the younger boy was. Since he really needed to go himself he tried to catch the attention of the to adults. Thirty minutes it took to get out of the seat and down to the ground. Another five for Shouyo.

The two mother's were finishing up talking. They turned around to find their children gone.

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OUR CHILDREN!!!" The two mother's exclaimed.

The two looked around the store frantically for the toddlers. Five minutes later found them in a corner. Tsutomu comforting Shouyo, telling him that adults were just stupid and that he would get changed soon.

After that experience, Suga and Shouyo forgot all about the toy store so started they paid for everything they went home.

When the two were getting out of the car that is when Suga felt Shouyo's wet diaper. But it was colder than it would be if he went in the car.

"Shou? When did you use your diaper?" Suga asked.

"Stowe," Shouyo told his mother.

"When at the store?" Suga pressed farther, not knowing if he would like the answer.

"When you stawted tawking to uncwe Semi," was here so response.

"Shouyo! That was over an hour ago!" Suga yelled with worry evident in his voice.

"Come on, let's go get you changed," 'You probably have a rash,' Suga thought at the end.

And the mother of eight children was right. And it was a big one also. Looked like it hurt if someone touched it, or if the young child sat down.

Some cream was applied to help sooth the pain and make the process go faster.

'I hope that the others leave him alone for a while. At least until his bum heals. Well you never know, maybe, maybe not," the silver haired mother thought.