A message

It's funny how some innocent messages can flourish into something unexpected. A connection bound between two people who talk utter nonsense, no matter how off subject it gets, it always comes back to each other.

Every word, every letter, every little miss- use of punctuation trails off into a story... a beginning. A beginning where you fall deeply in love, where you feel like this is how you want to spend your life... falling deeper in love with them. You sit there waiting like an idiot, constantly staring at your screen hoping for that message to pop up, your eyes drifting from the clock and then to the background picture of your phone, desperately awaiting for your gaze to be interrupted  by a message from them.

It was never planned, it was never meant to cause a sudden blindness to underlining emotions... laughter, joy, love. But that's the thing, we become blind. We don't see what's happening because sometimes we refuse to believe it, we never become sure and we never understand. What is this feeling? The feeling of wanting to see them and be in their presence, to witness their good days and bad days, to learn more about who they are and what sparks their imagination.

It's one thing to take interest in one person, but it's more to fall for one person. It's more to read what they send to you, to know that when they see something they think of you, to know that whatever point it is in their day they take time to say a simple 'hello' because they were thinking of you.

Every ounce of yourself becomes theirs, they take that responsibility and make it their duty for your happiness to be their goal, to make you happy is the only thing they live for. They live for that smile. They live for that light that twinkles in your eyes. They live for you.