Chapter 17 Samantha Proves Her Worth

Rapture The Awakening By: LadyDawn

2012 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 17 Samantha Proves Her Worth

It had been a long boring couple of weeks, with nothing to do, but eat, sleep, train, and play games on the wall to wall TV. The routine was slowly killing us with the boredom and lack of actions the UK office was no better. They hadn't been out on a call since that little diversion the day that returned back home from the full moon two month ago. Even with Samantha the new girl / Witch they were still lacking of things to do.

We have all become quite proficient in the use of our new powers which are now many; way more that we had singly, or with just a mated pair. The best part is the mated trio shares all the same powers now equally. Amalia's group can fly invisibly at a very high rate of speed, levitating extremely large objects dropping them on their intended victims; along with moving things with their minds at supersonic speed like a bullet out of a gun.

Catarina's group can also do the same with moving objects with their mind, but much larger objects like cars and huge boulders. They can also send out fireballs from their hands and add light to them blinding their intended victims and if that isn't bad enough send out a screeching sound so loud that it will shatter every window in a ten block radius. They also can teleport themselves from one place to another invisibly, but for only short distances and take another or two with them.

They have spent these past two months, morning and afternoon honing these skills till they can do them without thinking. There is one more skill Amalia is just now working on by order of Xandria; channeling magic from Samantha in the UK to the USA, through Amalia out to do her bidding like protection spells for their group out in the field. Samantha channels a spell through Amalia out to the garden; then tells Amalia to try to walk out of the area, it knocks her right on her butt, she flies through the air; onto her backside.

'Ouch dammit that frigging hurt you bitch. What did you do that for?' Amalia asked Samantha in her mind cussing her out for what she just did.

'Oops my bad sorry bout that. I was just testing a circle of protection spell to see if it worked long distance. I guess it did. Giggle' Lady Samantha said to Amalia, laughing in her mind

'No shit Sherlock! Yeah it worked! Do that again and I will personally come over there and kick your ass!' Amalia was pissed off rubbing her sore rear end from landing on it after flying back six feet and landing hard on the solid ground.

'Well we know we can do magic this way. If you ever need my help just call out and I will whip up a spell for you. Oh and sorry about that last one. I didn't know it would be that strong.' Lady Samantha said to Amalia severing the mind link.

“Oh I didn't know it would be that strong, yeah right!” Amalia rubbing her butt talking out loud to herself.

“Who were you talking to Amalia? Is someone out here with you sweetie?” Sandu asked her as he swept his arm around her waist wrapping her into his side for a sideways hug about to plant a kiss on her delectable pink lips.

“Nope popping the P just me. I was practicing with Lady Samantha for a while and she put me on my butt, I guess I was complaining to myself about it without thinking anyway hot stuff how about a kiss?” she tilted her head back giving him those blueviolet eyes shaded in her eye lashes that drove Sandu wild every time. He just lowed his head not making a reply to her statement lightly pecking her pink lips in return. Amalia opened her mouth licking his bottom lip with her tongue ever so lightly asking him to open up which didn't take long. Sandu took control and deepened the kiss being the masterful kisser he is. They were lost in a wonderful kiss, flying high up in the clouds when they were interrupted by Rina coughing lightly trying to get their attention.