Truth or dare and conflict

{MELISSAS POV}

I'm practically screaming right now. GRRr.

"I'm sure she loves us already" Harry whispers to literally no one. What? I seriously think something is absolutely wrong with that boy...

"Anyways...let's start over meeting each other, hehehe." Liam suggest. I just hit him in the stomach as a reply.

Each person comes up to me to introduce themselves.

"Hey, I'm Zayn."

"Heyy I'm Perrie, Zayns girlfriend. We can be bffs!"

"Hi, I'm Harry. You probably know that already." He winks at me.

Ugh.

"Hola! I'm Louis The Tommo Tomlinson. We can also be bffs!"

"Okay move out of her way Lou. Oh hi! I'm Eleanor. And I'm sure out of all these idiots we will be bestfriends, haha!" I actually smile back to her.

"And I'm Liam. You probably know that already. Wait, yes you do. Anyways, the two people that left before was Niall and Mandy. Niall is one of my mates and Mandy is his girlfriend. Ok. Let's party! I'm pretty sure they should be back soon." Liam clarifies me.

After 10 minutes of searching what to do, we end up watching a movie called Endless Love. I've never seen it before. It's a chic flick..I'm always up for those.

2 minutes into the movie and Louis is already crying...what. The doorbell rings so I decide to go get it. I walk up to the door and open it to be greeted by Niall and Mandy.

"Hey! I'm Mandy. This is Niall. You must be Melissa!" Mandy chirps and walks right in. They go sit by the couch and I go back too.

2 hours later or something like that the movie ended. We all are curing so much, even the boys. This movie, it was so, so, so, so- "BEAUTIFUL!" Louis screams, interrupting my thoughts. Yes it was so beautiful.

"Let's play truth or dare.." Harry says. Everyone says yes or nods. This should be fun.

"Eleanor, truth or dare?" Perrie ask El. "Um..I'm gonna go with...ahh let's be a dare devil and pick DARE!" El replies. "Ok..I dare you and Lou play 7 minutes in Heaven." Perrie tells her. El smiles and grabs Louis to a closet. Oh gosh.

7 minutes later, Louis and Eleanor come out. "Ok. Liam, truth or dare." El says to Liam. "Truth." Li replies. "Ok..who do you like?" El asks. "Um..no one." Liam replies. "I don't want to truth or dare anyone" Liam says.

"Mel, truth or dare." Mandy asks me. Agh. "Dare." I reply. "You and Harry, 7 minutes of Heaven." She says. What? NOOO. "Ok." I say and go up to Harry. Harry smirks and drags me to the closet. We get in and close the door.

Harry starts to kiss me. Oh my gosh. I love his lips, he is so gentle. Soon we are intensely making out. I move my hand to his hair and play with it. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to kiss my neck. "Harry.." I say.

7 minutes go by and we are about to get out of the closet. I don't want to leave. "Is it weird that I don't want to leave?" Harry asks. "No. I don't want to either." I reply quietly. He chuckles and gives me a hug. "What?" I ask him. He just shrugs and plants a kiss on my forehead. We walk out of the closet with all eyes on us.

"Oki. Niall, truth or dare."'I change the topic to Niall. I see Liam gives me death stares but I try to ignore them. Soon Liam drags me out of the house.

"What the heck, Melissa!" Liam screams. "What?" I reply. "Why would you do that with Harry? You didn't even deny!" He screams.

"Why not!" I scream back.

"I thought we had something going!" He screams.

"Well we don't because you said you didn't like anyone."

"So? You should have denied going in with Harry!"

"So I'm the one who has to show the affection when your to big of a wuss too?"

"I'm not a big wuss. Why would you do something you don't like, especially with Harry!"

"Who said I didn't like it! And what about Harry? He's nice and isn't a wuss!"

"You're into me!"

"WHO SAID I WAS! And for your information, I liked making out with Harry. He takes control of everything. I like that!"

"What?"

"YEAH YOU HEARD ME. I LIKED DOING THAT WITH HARRY. MAYBE I'LL DO IT AGAIN!"

Liam just stands there.

"You're just a fragile little girl! You need to be protected not with those kind of people."

"I'm not fragile. Stop treating me like you're my dad! Because you're not!" I scream as I go inside.

Harry comes up to me. "Hey, is everything alright?" He asks me. I nod. "I was thinking of maybe you and I, could go for dinner, sometime." He ask me. "Aww. Sure. I would love that." I say. I really would love that. "Ok! Tonight? I'll pick you up at 7:30?." He asks me. I nod and he gives me a hug. "You're beautiful. I'm kind of wondering why you don't have a date already tonight." He chuckles and says to me. I love his hugs. There so soft and warm. I smile and we walk back to the group.

______

(A/N ok. Wow. First fight! Can you wait for the date? Cuz I sure can't. And who do you like better Lilissa or Hilissa? Those are really bad ship names. How about, Miam or Marry? Yeah, who do you like better! Miam or Marry? Comment, vote, and share! bye ily.)