Perfect

{MELISSAS POV}

I wake up. First I am completely freaking out, but then I realized. It's all over. Geoff is gone. Or so I think.

I get up but everywhere is aching. My stomach, my cheek, my eye, and my arms. Memories of last night came flooding in. To be honest, I'm terrified. Of everything. Anything. Every step I take scares me. Weird, I know.

I go to my bathroom and wash up, brush my teeth, take a shower, come out, dress up, and go out the door. Very cautiously. Just in case.

"Good morning sunshine, you sleep well?" Liam says. Oh my gosh. He isn't wearing a shirt. He has his boxers on and his morning hair kills me. Those abs. Oh my, my eyes are scrolling up and down. Lord Jesus must of saved me. Thank you.

"I can practically feel your eyes checking me out." Liam says while chuckling. I blush and just stand there. He is just staring at me. Awkward......

I decided to finally answer his question. "Yes I did sleep fairly okay. Where's um..your dad?" I ask. He looks at me and thinks. "I think he is in jail."' He simply replies and walks down stairs. I follow him to the kitchen. A wall of relief just left me. Geoff is gone! I do a small happy dance in my head. Yay.

"Okay children, I made some eggs." Karen says. Karen is so nice. She treats me like her daughter. Even though we barely talk, I feel as though I can feel like she is my mum. I take a seat on the breakfast table stools. It feels so weird because I had all my meals in my cage. If I even got food.

"Melissa. I'm-we are so sorry about how horribly we have treated you." Ron and Nick say to me, interrupting my thoughts. I look at them and they have red eyes. They look like they are really sorry. I don't say anything but get up and give them a big hug.

They immediately smile and hug me. Nick, the 14 year old, gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushes and I just squeeze his cheek.

"Mr. Belle isn't taking you away from us, is he?" Ron, the 12 year old, asks. "Yeah. I-we really want to get to know you better." Liam adds on. "I have no clue. But I hope I can stay. You guys look like a wonderful family." I reply as truthful as I can be.

After breakfast, Liam gets phone call and rushes out of the room, worried.

{LIAMS POV}

Crap. Danielle is calling. I rush out of the kitchen and into my room. I hope this goes well.

"Hey Dani..." I pick up and say.

"Liam! Where were you?!?"

"Um when...?"

"Yesterday night! You said we could go for dinner and you would pick me up!"

" Oh yeah..sorry a few things came up."

"A few things came up? And you couldn't at least CALL?"

"Look Danielle, we need to talk. Can we meet up at the coffee shop in downtown?"

"What? Whatever. At least I can see you! I swear if you don't show up...just whatever. Ok see you. I will be there at 12:30 today. DONT be late!"

"Ok bye." I say as I quickly hang up. I throw my phone on my bed and leave the room.

I walk to the kitchen where I see Mel and my family having fun. I love this. Everything's going perfect.

I go up to Mel, grab her hand and bring her to a closet. I don't know why a closet. "What's going on? Are you going to harass me? HELP!" Mel screams, sarcastically.

I don't say anything but kiss her. Oh those sparks. She doesn't break the kiss. She keeps moving them to the same speed as mine. I love this. She starts to play with my hair and I play with her hair.

Everything is perfect right now.

________

(A/N OK..hheheheheh ehhhh weird chapter. Omg I saw how many people read this, 93! Holy crap. I thought this would be like only 5 views. Weird...thank you! I love you! Keep voting and viewing! Gonna update as much as possible. Ok bye I love you!