New phone and..friends?

{MELISSAS POV}

I wake up to smell a wonderful sensation. Oh my gosh. I smell...sniff sniff...chicken. CHICKEN! I love chicken. I sit up on a bed. How did I get here? I look to my right to see a chuckling Liam.

"T-the w-way you got up...BAHAHAHHA. Y-you looked like a freaking d-dog searching for f-food. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHQJAH." Liam spat. He was no falling into fits of laughter. I start to blush as I get up and just stand and wait for Liam to be done. Obviously he won't be finished in lik 2662627 years.

"Are you done now?" I ask after like 5 minutes later. He looks at me, nods, and starts to laugh again. Arghh. I just walk out of the room, leaving him there to die. Yes, die.

"Love! Sweetheart, I made lunch! Come, come! I have chicken and pasta. I hope you like it!" Karen says as she notices me walking in. I smile at her and thank her. She says no problem and hands me a plate of delicious fettuccine Alfredo and grilled chicken on the side. Is this Heaven?

After like 5 minutes of slowing eating and savoring the food, Liam walks out of the room I was sleeping in and grabs some food. He sits next to me and eats. I just continue to eats savor, eat and savor. Yum.

"Do you have a cellular device?" Liam suddenly brings up. "W-what?" I ask, confused. "A phone. So we can communicate." He confirms. "No..does it look like it?" I asked, sarcastically. "Ok. After lunch, let's go get you one." He says and goes back to his food. "Liam I don't need one. You don't need to spend any-" I start to say but he stops me. "No. I'm getting you one. Period." He says firmly. Ok then...

Patter 10 minutes we finished our food and Liam and I go to the car. "Do you know how to drive?" Liam asks me. I nod and he lets me drive. To be honest, I love to drive. It's so fun.

I get into the Lamborghini car. Woah, these people are rich. I start to get scared that I might ruin this car. I start the engine and swiftly get out of the driveway. Liam puts on some music. Talk Dirty is playing. MY JAM!

Liam and I sing along and party all the way. "Wait, Liam. Where am I going?" I ask Liam. Not even noticing I was going somewhere. "We are almost there. Turn right, then turn right again into the AT&T shop." He says and I nod.

2 minutes later, we get there. We walk into the store. "Which one do you want?" Liam asks. "The cheapest one." I reply. He shakes his head and takes me to the iPhone section. I shake my head but he doesn't care. "iPhone 5, 5C, or 5S?" He asks me. " Liam..-" I start to argue but he gives me a scary look. "Ok fine. Eerm..5s, gold please." I say, basically whispering. He nods and buys it at the desk. He sets it up with the guy that works there then hands it to me. I know how to work iPhones. So I'm good.

Liam already added himself, his brothers, and his mom. He even added his friends, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry. Just in case.

When we get into the car Liam drives. "Babe, we are going to my friends. I want you to meet everyone. There is: Niall and his girlfriend, Mandy. Zayn and his girlfriend, Perrie. Harry and nobody because he supposedly is 'too cool' for a steady relationship. And Louis and his girlfriend, Eleanor. To be honest, Eleanor and Louis are just the most best couple ever!" Liam says. I actually can't wait to meet them. I really need some friends.

We finally reach a house. A very big one. "This is Harry's house." Liam clarifies. I nod and we go inside.

I can't wait to meet his friends. Literally, I am excited!