Prologue

~~ DEDICATED TO my best buddy, TheCrimsonSpell, for without her, this story would not be possible. Thanks for putting up with me the past 2 weeks and for having co-writen this epic story! Without you, everything would probably crumble, and there wouldn't be an amazing story as there now is!! ^.^

Picture on the side is of Uriel (For anyone interested in seeing what he looks like)--->

Warning: This story contains coarse language... that is all. ENJOY!! X3

______________________________________________________

Uriel stopped in front of his locker and inspected every single detail, carving them into his mind. The number three-ninety-five placed over top of it, the many scratches along its perfect painted blue surface. And the metal lock which spun up till the number 35, which his locker combination was nineteen – twenty-eight – five.

This would be the last day he'd ever see it.

A girl latched onto his arm and said happily. "Come ooon Uriel, we're gonna be late for class!"

Uriel smiled, turned and pressed a soft kiss on the girl's forehead. "I'll be there in a bit Lizzie, don't wait for me."

Liz chuckled. "Fine, fine. But I expect you to be in class mister."

She winked at him and strolled off to their class. Biology, with Miss Amberson.

Lizzie, or as she called herself to her friends, Liz, was Uriel's girlfriend.

But since he would be changing high schools for about the thirtieth time, he knew he couldn't stay with her. Long distance relationships never worked out anyways. It would be better for him and her this way.

Uriel just wasn't certain how to break it to her yet.

Uriel sighed and walked down the hall opposite from the way Liz had gone. There was no point in going to class on your last day.

Uriel turned the corner to go outside and was interrupted as he was pushing the bar by a man with a deep, burly voice. "And where, do you think you're going young man? Don't you have class?"

He turned around to see a clean shaven man in a janitors outfit, Mr. Humber, and shook his head. "Nah, I have a spare."

He nodded. "Be on your way then."

And he was. He didn't want to wait till another stupid teacher or janitor, or whatever came along and caught him skipping.

Once outside, he turned the corner of the large building and sat just under a class windowsill, which was, by far, too high up for his standards.

He was technically hiding, right under the school's nose.

The first bell rang, and then the second. After a few more moments of peace and quiet, Uriel heard someone come closer, and then heard a guy's voice calling out to him.

"Hey! Why aren't you in class? You never usually skip class, so why today?" The guy came up beside him, and then added quickly. "Before you ask, I asked to go to my locker because I "grabbed the wrong binder". So, what's up?" He sat down beside him, looking a bit worried for him.

Uriel turned his head to see his best friend, Zero. Zero had been close to him since his very first day at Oakvine High.

If Zero hadn't been there, Uriel would have never met Liz, whom he was supposed to be with for the rest of his life. Or so... he had thought.

Uriel shrugged and said calmly, like this was normal news. "I'm moving away, and therefore, changing schools. Again, for the thirtieth time."

Zero turned to look him in the eyes, sorrow filling his own. "You're not serious, are you? What about Liz? I'm pretty sure she's not going with you. Are you going to keep in contact with her at least?"