Fell in love with the bad boy

F/s = favorite show or movie

"Well...

"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to" I said in a soft voice. " I'll tell you but don't freak out ok.." Adrien said in a serious tone.

" I'm in a Mafia " he mumbled. Walking over to get a temporary bandage until I can do the surgery to said " WHAT". Adrien got very frustrated and walked over to me.

I turned around in surprise. His eyes were full of lust then... I closed my eyes and felt something smash against my lips. I slowly open my eyes to see Adrien kissing....me..Me..out of all people.

I was still kissing him back. I stopped the kiss and looked up at him horrified. " Will you be my girlfriend" he ask with hope in his eyes.

We shared a passionate embrace, after putting our foreheads against each other. That's when I said " No".

The rest of the day was spent with Adrien begging me to be his girlfriend and me turning him down.

Time skip Next day..

I woke up with a strong arm around my waist. Wiggling out if Adrien's grip I started to make breakfast. I sat the two plates down on the table and went to wake Adrien.

After many...many...many attempts he finally woke up. As he slowly turned to me kissed me on the cheek.

"Good morning " he said with his deep morning voice with a smirk on his face.

A blush appeared on my cheeks as I said "Go eat breakfast" and looked away.

Sorry this chapter was so short. I ran out of ideas.

~Author-Chan