How to get away with murder 4 [Ending]

But then......

I saw Adrien out of the corner of my eye. He starred with fear in his eyes. I lost concentration and Nathaniel grabbed my sword and pushed me to the ground.

He pointed the tip of the katana at me as I got up. I had to surprise him to survive this. I grabbed his cheeks and smashed our lips together.

" Bet he didn't expect that" I thought. He dropped my katana it was time to really surprise him. Adrien watched in utter shock.

But I knew exactly what is going to happen. I grabbed the katana off the ground. I pointed the tip at Nathaniel. Adrien jumped in front of Nathaniel as I blade when through his heart.

I screamed at what I had done. " A..dr.ien" I said as pain and heartbreak consumed me. I stabbed Nathaniel without regret.

I went to Adrien's body and kissed him. Then I stabbed my self. As I bleed out the last thing I saw was Adrien and the police.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a hospital bed. Why am I in the hospital? I thought. No voices replied. Was that all a dream?

I nurse came in a explained everything to me. I was in a coma for 1 year  because of a car crash. Everyone thought I wouldn't survive.

But miraculously i woke up but lost my memories. (See what I did there miraculous miraculously haha..)

And my boyfriend wanted to see me. The  nurse let in a boy. He had enchanting green eyes and golden blonde hair. He walked closer and looked at me.

Tears streamed down his face as he hugged me. " Adrien" I said to him. He looked at me astonished. " You remember me" he said overjoyed.

With those words memories flash before my eyes. My family, my friends, my Netflix account,my boyfriend I
remembered it all.

He kissed me suddenly and I kissed back. I guest I was all a dream......

Plot twist haha... bet you didn't see that coming. Muahaha. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Bye

Author~chan