Fell in love with the Bad Boy

You were a very smart very beautiful book loving girl or as other would say a nerd. You were currently in the library reading a book when the principle came in with a boy with blonde hair and green eyes and said " You will showing around Mr. Agreste.". You just nodded shyly getting up from the table I was sitting at. " H..H.i I am..Y/n" I stuttered.

He get made an irritated sigh and said " I'm Adrien" he spoke in an oddly soft tone. I cringed at the way his voice didn't match his bad boy aura. Before I knew it the principle had left us by are selfs. I blushed as I caught him starring at me.

Adrien's POV
"She is so beautiful"  I thought as I starred at Y/n. I looked away when she caught me starring. " So I should start the tour now " she stated with an awkward laugh while rubbing her the back of her neck in embarrassment. I could tell she is getting use to me.

"This is the library as you can see and down the hall is homeroom. Across from there is the gymnasium. Then science class. Next is math class then..." I snapped out of my thought went she said "Hey are you listening to me!" She stated slightly annoyed. 

Before I could reply the bell rung signaling the start of school. Y/n quickly grabbed me hand and dragged me to homeroom.We stopped at the door as she let go of my hand and went inside. I went in after her and got an irritated look from a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with way to much makeup.

Your POV
As I walked to to my desk Chloe stuck her foot out and I closed my eyes bracing for impact I landed on something soft and muscular. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was rapped in Adrien's arms. I turned as red as Nathaniel's hair as I quickly scrambled out of his grip on took my seat.

                                                                                          Le Time Skip

(Lunch time )

I got my lunch and headed to the library where I usually eat lunch. I sat down at the table and kept reading the book I was reading earlier.

I hear the door of the library burst open. I  turned to see Nathaniel get thrown threw the door. Adrien walks in very angry and starts punching and kicking Nathaniel. I quickly ran to Nathaniel's rescue. I shoved Adrien off of Nathaniel and helped him up.

I glanced at Adrien he was shock and look irritated. " Are you ok Nathaniel?" I said in a soft sweet tone the made Adrien and Nathaniel blush. " I'm ok, thanks Y/n " he said leaning closer to me. Adrien got fed up and grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Adrien what has gotten into you. Where are you taking me I need to eat lunch." All of a sudden he pinned me against the lockers. " Adrien?" I questioned innocently. He just smirked it made a chill run down my spine.

We have a field trip tomorrow and my so excited. It was late when I finished this and right after I'm going to bed. Bye Reader~Chan

Author~sama