confession -1

After anjali s party. ...
At malhothra mansion. ..
   (Ramnath was roaming across the room )Nirmala was at Tiwari killa. What if shravan had seen her...I know the fault was mine too. .but I can't go off shravan from my life. ...Thank god nothing happened. ..but y the hell l feel so guilty even after she left to Mumbai. He rubbed his forehead since he couldn't fathom why. Just then, there is a knock at the door. "Papa, may I come in. .."shravan came inside.
Shravan : papa... seems that u r getting ready somewhere. Am I  disturbing u. ..let me take another time. ..(turns to leave ).

Ramnath :its ok beta. ..have enough time to fly Agra. I have an important hearing there. ..come on. .anything important. ..

Shravan sat close to him and hold his hand.

Shravan : papa. .you have nurtured me with every thing what I wanted from my child
to till day. I believe that I have good morality in me that is truly because of your brought up. You are my mentor. ..and I love you papa. ..

Ramnath : (patted his shoulder in pride )l m happy for that shravan. But what is the need to say all this. ..come to the point. Don't beat around the bush. . (Laughed teasingly )

Shravan : (hesitatingly )papa. .its crucial for me to share my life s important moments with you though I am bit confused whether to confront u yet  I need ur blessing.

Papa....Wish me good luck for tomorrow s big day. ..

Ramnath : always stay blessed beta. ..l won't ask anything about ur the big day if at all u feel comfort to tell me. ...its better to act today for tomorrow s success. ..obviously be successful as malhothra clan ...."thank you  papa "

Both hugged and smiled. ..

It has been two hours since ramnath left to airport. Shravan s  still roaming at the garden. ...He couldn't stay calm. He rubbed his chest. ..ran his fingers in to his hair. ..felt restlessness. ...

At Tiwari killa :

Sumo s pov : shravan, ur view on every women s completely wrong. .u need to know about your parents truth. ..They both were equally responsible for the past that happened. ..time s the best remedy for every thing. ..( sighed ) how would I even tell u that I
Love you to the moon and back. Can't u see that in my eyes. ..don't u know ur own sumo. ...

    I trust you shravan. .as u said I m not the woman of your view. ..I am sumo. .The fighter I have waited for you till 10 years, few more wouldn't be a matter. ...I will wait till my breath. ...

Beep Beep...its shravan s message. ..its 2 am now. ..at this time his message. ..god. .everything should be alright. ...

"Sumo. ..wanted to have tea at our own spot. ...come to join me. ..waiting outside. .."

Sumo s pov :   always he is unpredictable. Is there any need to have tea at this time, that too in the roadside shop..?how stupid. ..and what he thinks about me. ...whether i should  stand in front of him as soon as  he asked me to join him. .?no way. ..l won't go. .let him wait. .but I will not go. ...

  But the truth s far away from that. She never minded herself. Reluctantly she opened the door and peeped out. ..There he is. ...tall and handsome shravan in night tracks and T shirt with his cute smile. ....

    Sumo forget to wink. ..OMG. ...how could a man be so handsome and adorable with a simple smile. ...I could die for ur killing smile shravan. ...Hold on sumo. ..u r supposed to be angry with him. ..don't fall. ...stupid. ..

          "Agar aap kisi se Sacha pyar

             Karte ho to usse zyada

              Der tak gussa nahi

                 Rah  sakte. ....!"

She closed her eyes tightly to relax and ran out to join him, who already have started walking. ...

        Sumo looked shravan at side turn who has never uttered a single word since they started walking. ...He was quite, walking slowly yet steadily. This made sumo even more worried. Hence, she broke up with the silence. ..."shravan. ...are you alright. ..? "