CHAPTER 4

A/N~ Omg...i am so so so sorry! Please forgive me for not updating...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nina's POV

I gasped and ran to my car after Harry left. I laid my head on the cool steering wheel and sighed. Harry. He's a vampire. Jesus... Never saw that one coming...I mean, yeah he was a bit paler, and colder, and quite strange- no Nina, stop. Get your mind back together. And now I'm talking to myself...great...I came back to reality when the school bell rang. I lifted my head up and started the car. I went home and dropped onto my bed. i grabbed my phone and sighed. 'Hey Nina! Miss you bunches! <3 Mom' Oh great...shes texting now! Lord...why me? Why? Why did you make me her child? Out of the 7 billion people in this world...you pick her...why? And now I'm talking to god almighty... ~sigh~ I have completely lost my sanity...great. My stomach growled, bringing me, yet again, out of my thoughts. I walked downstairs and grabbed 2 granola bars. Yum. I sat on the couch and sighed to myself. Niall knocked on my door, and i jumped. He came in. "Hey Nina! Whats up?" He smiled. "Nothing, just sitting here, all alone." "Well now im here! So youre not alone!" I smiled. "Yeah. youre right. Why are you here anyway?" "To hang out with ya! Talk about school and stuff! I missed ya Nina!" This kid is too happy I swear... "Alright Nialler. Sit down." He obeyed almost immediatly. "So...what have you been up to?" I shrugged. "School. Thats it really..." He nodded. "Same here." I layed on his lap and he smiled down at me. He bent down, and kissed my forehead. "Hey Nialler, Im tired. Im gonna go to bed a bit early, okay?" He nodded, fixed me to where I was before he came. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.