Twilight (1D Version)

Nina's POV

"Bye mom. I'll miss you." I said, getting on the plane to Liverpool, England. She waved goodbye, and I was on the plane. Goodbye LA! The plane started moving and I was gone, for good. I have to move to Liverpool, because my mom just got married, again, and I have to live with my dad. So here I am, on my way there, to meet him. After 4 long years.

*********

"Hey dad." I said. "NINA! I missed you so much! Why didn't you visit?" Sheesh! Someone's happy. "Okay, so you have all of your stuff, right?" I nodded. "Okay! Let's get going!" We walked out to his car, and went to his house. Or you could say, my new home. When we pulled up, I recognized the house immediately. I looked at the driveway, and saw two people. One was about my age, the other dad's age. "Oh Nina! This is Niall, and Bobby. Niall, Bobby, meet my daughter Nina." He introduced. Niall, waved, along with Bobby. "Oh! Hey, Nina. This is all yours. I fixed it up for ya." Niall said, showing me a run down, blue, Chevy. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. He smiled at me. "Okay, well thanks for the car, and nice meeting you. But I have school, tomorrow, so goodnight." I said, going in. My dad, and I already ate, and now I was laying in my room. I checked the clock, and saw it was 1AM. Wow. I started to drift off, and eventually, I was asleep.

*********

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm went off. Ughhh! School. I got up, and did my normal morning routine. I walked downstairs, and saw a note.

'Nina, I went to work. There's cereal bars, on the table. Have a good day at school.

Love dad.'

I sighed, and grabbed a cereal bar, and my school bag. I went out the door, and saw my car. I got in, and started the engine. Here goes nothing.