CHAPTER 2

Nina's POV

I pulled up to the high school, and parked. I walked in, and got my schedule. "Oh you must be Nina! I'm Josh." I waved. "Yeah, hey do you know where Mr. King's class is?" I asked. "Oh yeah! I'm in that hour! Let's go!" I followed him, and went to my first class. Wow this kid is a ball of energy! I walked into the class, and saw the teacher. "Um, I'm Nina Howell. I'm new here." I said, when the teacher looked at me. "Well, okay. Nina, you will be sitting next to Harry. Here's your text book." He handed me the biology book, and I took my seat. The boy, I'm assuming that is Harry tensed up. "Uh, hi?" I said. He just waved, and raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Styles?" The teacher called. "Um, I'm not feeling very well, may I go to the nurse?" Mr. King nodded. "Yes, here's your pass." He handed him the pass, and Harry was out of there as quick as lightning. Josh looked at me. 'What just happened?' He mouthed. I just shrugged.

************

Its been a week since I got here, and Harry hasn't been at school. That kinda disappointed me. I don't know why, but it did. Now its Friday, and I just walked in to biology. I was surprised to see Harry there. "Hi, I'm sorry about Monday, but I wasn't feeling to well. I just got over it yesterday, but my mum made me stay home another day. I'm Harry by the way." He said smiling. I smiled back. "Its okay. I understand. I'm Nina." I said. After class, I found out that I pretty much have the same classes as Harry. Except for two. Gym, and Communication Arts. But I have that with Josh, Niall,and Grace. "Who are they?" I said, as 5 people walked in, gracefully. "Those are the Payne's. They're really odd, like they're all together, together. The only single one, is Harry." Grace said. Harry then walked in. I smiled at him. He waved. "Oh! Do you want to go to Liverpool Beach, later?" Josh asked. "Yeah! That sounds like fun." I answered. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get my lunch." I got up, and went to the salad bar. "Hey." I heard Harry say. "Hi." I smiled at him. "Oh! I was wondering. Do you want to go to the beach with me, and some friends?" I asked. "Which beach?" I shrugged. "Liverpool?" His eyes widened. "Uh. My family isn't aloud there." He said. "Oh. Okay." I frowned, to myself. "Sorry. Maybe we can hang out at a different time, yeah?" I nodded. "Yeah, sure."