Chapter 16

Graysons pov

I woke with a massive headache. Worse than what I'm used to. Why tf aren't I wearing pants? Then I heard knocking. I grab my shorts from my luggage and unlock the front door. Ethan?

"Yo what happened to you last night? You look horrible" he laughs.

"I went out by myself last night and I don't know what happened after" I say massaging my pounding head.

"Well get ready and tell Hannah to get ready too. Lets have breakfast. Meet me at the parking lot" Ethan says before walking away.

I close the door and knock on Hannahs door.

"Hey Hannah get ready we're gonna go have breakfast with Ethan" I yell.

"Ok..." she responds quietly. I think she just woke up.

I wash my face, brush my teeth, and style my hair. Ughh I have dark circles under my eyes.

Ten minutes later Hannah comes out of her room. She looks kinda worse then I am. She had bags under her eyes and she looks like shes been crying for a while.

"Woah Hannah are you ok?" I ask. She nods jer head and walks out the front door.

I try to catch up to her but I couldn't she was walking too fast. I get to the parking lot and Hannah was sitting in the passenger next Ethan. 

"So where we eating?"

"IHOP" I yell.

"Alright" Ethan says going in reverse.

Ethans pov

What the hell happened while I was gone?

Grayson basically blacked out and Hannah looks dead. But I feel like theres more to it.

 And why tf isn't Hannah talking? I have so many questions. This morning should be interesting. Well here we are and I actually regret coming here because Hannah was so quick to get out of the car. Alrighty then. We take our seats and our drinks come shortly after. Hannah sat next to me but usually she sits next Grayson. Now I know something is up. Or she just wants to sit next to me and i'm being delusional.

"So how was your guys' friday night?" I ask.

"It was alright" Hannah says finally.

"I dont remember it" Grayson laughs.

"I probably just came home took off my pants and went to bed for some reason" he continues.

"So what did you do last night Hannah?" Grayson asked.

"Watched tv and went to bed" she said taking a sip of her drink.

"Till what time haha" Grayson laughs.

"I didn't keep track probably around 2" she says quietly. 

Graysons pov

Why do I feel like Hannah is lying? I think someone did something to her. Shes never this quiet. Whoever messed with her is gonna pay. Shes so out of it, it kinda makes me sad.

If only I could remembered last night. Oh well. Ill ask soon because later I have to pack to get back to Jersey. It was nice making piece with my bro even if I found out he wanted to die. Thats done with.

Hannahs pov

God I'm making it too obvious that something last night ughhh. And the fact that Grayson clearly doesnt remember it makes me feel even worse knowing he did something so bad and basically living through life like nothing happened. But he cant know. Nobody can except me.