Chapter 13

Hannahs pov

I woke up to a bright light shining through my window. What the heck where are my blinds? Then all the memories flooded back. Oh gosh. What did I do?? I check my phone and its 8 in the morning. We slept all night. Shoot. Ethan is gonna hate me. He can't find out.

I try to get up but I fall staright down since my legs are unableto support me. So I climb out of the mattress only to find out I'm naked. I look around the room and quickly put on my bikini and romper. I hear Grayson shift in the mattress and then groans when the sun hits his face.

"Well good morning babe" Grayson said smirking.

"Morning. Dont call me that" I say. I try to stand up again trying to regain some sense of feeling in my legs. I finally have some strength to stand up.

"Whats wrong babe? I wasn't good last night?" He asked worried. Well I can barely walk.

"No its not that. It's just that Ethan can't know what we did last night" I say.

"Then what do we say? We were surfing all night?" He says laughing.

"I dont know we'll think of something. Hurry up we gotta go" I say already walking down the stairs. Grayson shortly follows. We get in the car and start driving.

"Why don't we say that we got drunk last night and we just slept in the car?" Grayson suggests.

"Yeah lets go with that" I say relieved. My head hurts I'm worried he won't buy it.

Ethans pov

I am so mad at Grayson. He totally ditched our dinner we were supposed to have to "talk over things". Coincidentally Hannah isn't here either. I called Hannah but she wouldn't pick up. Same thing with Grayson. I called Hannahs friend Rina to make sure she was with her and she wasn't. Its obvious they slept together. I hope she didn't though. Hannah knows how much he hurt me to sleep with my girlfriend now my bestfriend?? I know shes not mean so I don't think she would do something like that. But I do know that Grayson is capable of doing that behind my back.

Meanwhile as I wait for them I'm gonna watch "The Office". I watched about three episodes when I heard the door unlocking.

Hannahs pov

I unlock the door and me and Grayson walk in slowly hoping Ethan wouldn't be there. But with my luck he was sitting in the living already waiting for us. He stood up from the couch.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Ethan basically yelled.

"Can you not yell so much I have a headache from this gnarly hangover. I am never drinking again" I say rubbing my head. I walk in the kitchen to take some pain medicine cus honeslty my head does hurt.

"Well my back is killing me from sleeping in the car" Grayson said slouching.

"You guys went drinking last night? You guys are underaged" Ethan said still annoyed.

"They didn't ask for ID's" Grayson said walking to the couch. Ethan crossed his arm still not convinced with our story.

"So you guys didn't hook up last night?" Ethan said facing me. I spit the water I was drinking for the pill everywhere.

"What the hell Ethan? We just met two days ago" I say wiping my mouth. Behind Ethan, Grayson was humping the air and mouthing 'faster'. I blush in embarrasment.

"Are you blushing?" Ethan said looking closely at me.

"Yup. Im so embarassed that you think I would hook up with that" I say pointing at Grayson.

"You know you want me" Grayson said all cocky.

"Mhm keep telling yourself that meanwhile I'm going to sleep" I say grabbing my stuff and walking to my room. I put my phone on my desk and fall into bed covering myself with the sheets.

As I was about to sleep when I heard someone walk in my room. I should've locked it.

"Hey I'm sorry I accused you of having sex with my brother" Ethan said walking to my bed and closing the door behind him.

"It's alright I can see why you would think that. We disappeared last night and your brother is hot-" 

"I get it" Ethan said interupting.

"Just please promise me you won't do it with him" he said holding up his pinky. I link pinkies with Ethan.

"Ok good. You know how much pain he caused me for doing it with my girlfriend and it would hurt me more if my best friend did it with him too" Ethan says leaving the room.

I drifted off into a deep sleep when my phone started blowing up with messages. I groan and grab phone on my desk. 

Unknown: Hey I had great time last night ;)

Unknown: who knew an innocent girl could be so bad in bed?

Unknown: you turn me on so bad

Unknown: you were so good

Unknown: We should do it again when Ethan's not home

I knew exactly who it was. 

Me: Grayson how did you get my number? That was a one time thing I'm doing it again

Grayson: cmon baby just one mrre time before I leave

Me: I will block you

Grayson: fine I'll stop

Me: good now leave me alone

Since I'm no longer sleepy I get up brush my teeth and take a shower. 

-Hey yall hope you're enjoying the story so far. There is still a lot of drama yet to come ;)