Chapter 1

The living room in the cave are cheery like always. Wally stealing M'gann's fresh baked cookies. Artemis and Connor is having a conversation on how Artemis having a great aim and such. Robin and Kaldur are having a conversation for a better strategy plan on a couch, with a hologram visual.

Beep beep-

"Hold on." Robin motion a hand to Kaldur for a break sign before he push his link comm in his right ear.

"Yeah... Okay.. what?! .. okay, be there in 5.." Robin shut his holographic visual from his glove and skip to the back of the couch.

"What's wrong friend?" Asked Kaldur.

"Batman needs me in Gotham. There were a massive jailbreak there, big guys coming out. See ya guys later." He runs to the Zeta Tube before it glow, announcing his departure.

Recognized Robin B01

"That went well" Wally said before munching the last cookie.

"Do you think Robin would be okay?" Megan levitate an empty cookie tray with a sigh because Wally took them all.

Artemis reply, "He'll be fine. No one dare to mess with the bird unless they are strong or stupid"

"Well babe~ if you're worried, you can always find him at news" Wally running to the TV remote that is on the table before swing himself on the couch, by Kaldur's side. The spot that Robin sat a minute ago.

Wally turned on the TV and change the channel to NEWS. It shows that Batman and Robin fought with goons and regular bad guys that are wearing a prison's orange suit.

They overnumbered Batman and Robin but its not really a matter as they use their gadgets and martial arts and taking down their opponents.

"See~ I've told you" Artemis raise her hand, pointing to the TV.