Must be Fate {Daehyun Cute Imagine}

“I don’t think I can do this anymore,” I finally told my boss.

“What do you mean?” The fat man asked me.

He really doesn’t know. Wow. “Today, I was asked to draw a picture of a man’s private parts. The women who asked me do this was his girlfriend and thought it would be a cute gift. She even had a picture.”

The white haired man chucked and drew his fingers through his frail hair. “Well, I am sorry to say that that isn’t really an option.”

My eyes widened in amazement. “I don’t know who you think I am, but I’m just a street drawer. I’m just supposed to draw cute little characters of people. Not people’s dicks.”

“Well then I guess this is goodbye.” He said with a smirk.

I turned to grab my things from the table when the fat man grabbed my arm. “I hope you know that this isn’t a friendly goodbye. I have a lot of authority in this town, and you won’t able to find another job.”

I always knew that that man had an evil in his eyes.

I shouldn’t have underestimated him, though.

He really did ruin my life. I couldn’t even get a job at a fast food restaurant. I don’t know how he did it, but it somehow spread across that small town that I gotten pregnant off of a pimp, killed two people, and threatened another pregnant woman. All in the same week.

So now here I was, sleeping on my brother’s couch and not being able to get a job for my life. I was at my ultimate low.

I finally got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where my brother was sitting at the table eating a bagel.

“Mornin’ sunshine.” He said through his food filled mouth.

“Did mom never tell you that it is rude to talk with your mouth open?” I asked him as I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat next to him at the table.

“Do you know that today is?” He asked me with wide eyes.

“January 26, 2012.” I replied.

“You are officially the worst sister in the world.” He said.

“I thought that we already clarified this.” I said with a smile.

“Is there any big things happening today?” he asked with a weird look on his face.

“Hmmm…Maybe it’s the day of my little brother’s debut.” I said while shaking his hair. He quickly ripped his head away from my hand and then smiled a little.

“Just remember that you are only a year older than me.” He said.