Our Song {Bang Youngguk Cute Imagine}

“Hey!” I heard a deep raspy voice yell behind me.

I quickly turned around and there I saw my date. I did not want to be here at all. My best friend set this up and I was not looking forward to it at all.

“Hi…” I said. He should know that I honestly did not want to be here.

“I’m so sorry for taking you so out of your way.” He said quickly. He told me to meet him at a studio. In Seoul. I live in Busan.

“Well it took a long time to get here.” I said snottily.

“Where did you come from?” he asked sweetly. Gosh his voice was so annoying.

“Does it matter?”

“I guess not.”

We stood there for a second. Then he finally spoke. “My name is Bang Young Guk.” He held out his hand for me to shake.

“Okay.” I said not shaking his hand.

“Can I take you somewhere?” He asked.

“Sure. I’m already here.” I replied.

He led me down a hall and we went into a room where there was a piano and a bench.

“What is this?” I asked completely surprised.

“A piano. Your friend told me that you are an amazing singer, so I thought I should put it to the test.”

“Yeah, I’m not too bad.” I said as I gave him a smirk.

“We will see about that.”

He sat at the bench and started playing a tune. When it was over he told he that he needed words for his song.

We only spent 30 minutes writing words for the song.

3 MONTHS LATER:

I walked into the stadium where B.A.P was performing.

I was only able to stay for the last song, the one that Youngguk requested me to come for.

That was when I heard his voice come on the speaker.

“This one I wrote with someone that is very close to me and I love deeply. Please, always love and support us, in whatever happens in the future.” He said and smiled.

We had gone public a week ago, which is why I could only stay for one song.

It was our song. That we wrote. The song that I realized that I wanted to be with Bang Young Guk for the rest of my life.