Chapter 1 - Beginning

*** What Happens Next ***

Sam blushed as soon as she realized she'd been staring into Aaron's deep, blue eyes. They'd been together for quite some time already and everything in her life was going smoothly: college; her family back in Ohio; her friends and even her relationship with Aaron Lanter.

Aaron Lanter. Lediville High's most annoying, conceited jock. Who would have that a guy like him could fall for a girl like Samantha Banks.

"Don't worry, Sam. I'm not going anywhere." Aaron joked.

"What?"

"You've been staring at me for far too long." He was lying in bed with Sam. Lizzie, Sam's roommate, just got out from a broken relationship and was already out and about on a date with someone new.  This gave both of them the opportunity to cuddle before Aaron would  head back to Chicago.

"You are so full of yourself, Lanter." Sam rolled her eyes.

Aaron just smiled and pulled her closer. He clasped his hand around Sam's neck, pulling her closer to him while his mouth met hers eagerly. He kissed her softly.

Sam responded the kiss with less hesitation. She'd been struggling with her own insecurities when it comes to her relationship with the High School hotshot. So many times she had told herself that everything had changed already. They're in college and Aaron's just an ordinary College guy just like her. He's no Mr. Quarterback anymore. They're already equal.

Their kiss grew hotter and more intense. Sam's hands slid under Aaron's shirt, easing it up, revealing his muscular physic. He helped her and tossed his shirt on the floor.

The kiss deepened as Aaron started to work on Sam's carnation pink blouse.

"Aaron... I don't think..." Sam pulled back.

"It's okay, Sam. I understand. Don't be scared." Aaron hushed and kissed her nose and down, back to her pinkish lips.

The world seemed to have melted away again when suddenly the door swung open. Both of them jerked and Aaron jumped out of the bed to retrieve his shirt from the floor.

Lizzie came in, half drunk and was already grinning. "Damn! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt guys. Aaron...forgive me."

Aaron frowned and rolled his eyes. He was still trying to think for any reason to might actually learn to like Sam's new found friend.

Sam hurriedly buttoned her blouse. "It's my fault. I forgot to lock the door."

"You forgot to lock the door?" Aaron glowered at her.

"Again... I am so sorry. You guys can carry on. My date is waiting outside. We'll just grab some food out and maybe you're done by that time." Lizzie said.

"I think you should have thought about knocking first and then that." Aaron replied with his usual sarcastic voice.

"I said I'm sorry Aaron." Lizzie retorted.

"We can all go out and grab some food. And maybe you can introduce us to your new boy-toy." Sam suggested, trying to lift up the tension in the room, which obviously made Aaron frown even more.

"I'm not hungry, Sam. I have to go back to Chicago in a few hours. Lizzie can leave now."

Sam flashed Aaron a warning look.

Lizzie smiled. "I will leave now. Again, I'm sorry. See you soon, Aaron." She said and closed the door behind her.

"I really think you should get a new room or maybe your own place." Aaron said.