Chapter One [Edited Chapter]

We were standing on the staircase. I was one step above him with our face level equal. Looking up the sky , avoiding his eyes, i pretended to be ignorant.

"Look at me!!"... he commanded.

"Damn it...Just look at me once.... Orelse...." I still ignored his threat and the next thing happened so fast that i felt as if l was in trance. He held me in his arms and I was thoughtless. All i was feeling was peace. All i was feeling was love.

But then my mind started to take over my heart.

"Leave me!" i struggled to get free from his warmth.

"Please, we cant hug. Let me go!... Please"

Eventhough I wanted his warmth i refused to do so. But he was here with a purpose. Maybe he felt the same as i did. And though I was on the edge of losing my temper he didnt let me go and once again he held me tightly.

This time i relaxed. My mind ordered me to let him go. That you are cheating on Dean. But the peace that he brought to me was unavoidable and it made me stay in his secured hands for few minutes till he broke the silence.

"I know you love being close to me. I can feel your heartbeats rising. And Im feeling the same. Then why are you refusing to be with me?"

I was speechless.

"Please say something... This means alot to me. You are struggling to get away from me. But then you can not afford leaving me either. You love me and I love you. What else do we require for a perfect relationship ? What stops you to come closer ?"

I needed to speak. I knew I was standing on the tip of the sword and that I needed to fall on the either side.

"Aaron we both know I am in a relationship with Dean. And he loves me so much. And i love him too. Thats a different thing i love you also. And its killing me." It was really. Having one lover. Leaving with him as life partner. Having two children. All sounds perfect. But here I am with two lovers. I couldnt choose to hurt anyone of them.

"But arent you enjoying this very special moment?" I smiled to myself. "Yes!

But it doesnt mean we have to be together forever..." Rigth? I can forget this . Yes I can..."

Arrrrg.... Maybe not. "Fine, but how will I face Dean? I dont want to break his heart. Our bonding has become strong over years and he has trusted me. How can I cheat him?

Cheater ! I hate this words.

With all this running over my mind, I rolled my eyes through his handsome heigth.

He loosened the hold and made me look at him. "I love you... And will always be there for you. You dont have to worry about what others talk about you. And Dean already knows that you have feelings for me. And he is ready to let you go. So stop Worrying. Listen to your heart."

And again he hugged me. His breath running on my back gave me the perfect feeling every girl hunts for. I had to go orelse i dont know what I would do.. Ugh! " Well ok aaron. Give me sometime."

"Ok...But I am always there. And text me when you reach home." With that he let me go.

Bye!! But my heart longed for his presence. I wanted more of his warmth. He was the guy i had fallen in love since our first meeting.

<3

Hope you like it. Comments are most welcomed and apreciated. Vote if you liked it.

Thank you!