Chapter Three

Well Thanks for the feedbacks...and Votes!!.. It encouraged me to write further! And sorry for the mistakes.. I will correct them soon..

*

"Ummmm.... yup!..It was just related to studies. Nothing else." I was not able to look into Dean's eye as i lied to him about me and Aaron.

"Hmmm..that's good. Cause if he ever tried to talk to you now on, I dont know what will i do to him."  I sighed in response. Gosh! He dont have to discuss all this in school.

Well let me introduce myself. Iam Monica Mistry!! And i dont believe in love stuff(Well til yerstday atleast). But still for god sake.. All this is so dramatic. And You are talking to me about all this in front of my Girlfriends. Common.. where did our privacy go?

Unfortunately, i cant say all that aloud.

 I smiled at my girlfriends uncomfortably. "Hey guys! So wassup?" 

And they started talking about their day and plans. Thank god!

*

It was 1600hrs. My time to go to my classes. Yes i go to this extra tution classes since we can afford.

I looked at my reflection one last time. My hairs were down since they were wet. (A/N She is concsious about her hairs just like me.(x ) However they were little frizzy since i keep on changing my shapoos, but still i managed to look alright.

Today iam more conscious about my looks cause aaron comes to that class too. However, today was just like ever other day of my life but still  i want to look perfect.

*

Sorry for short chapters. Actually my mom against me using internet for long hours. I was not planning to upload today. But was unsure about tommarow so uploaded.

Neway thanks for reading. Thanks for fanning and thanks for the votes and comments.

Keep on commenting and encouraging me to write. (: