Chapter Five

Hey! Well late upload I know not a good sign. My apology.

So, this chapter I am dedicating to my editor>>> ColourToast (: . My sweet thanks to you! (:

__________________________________________________________

Chapter Five

I stood there feeling offended. I mean I wanted some privacy and some hot stranger just stole that away from me.

"Hot" I bite on my lower lip as his face crossed my mind.

I let out a snort. I was already messed up with two lovers. And I find this stranger to be a hot guy.

I turned my gaze back to the sea. My hair was flying because of the strong wind passing by. I stared at the sky. This made me wonder why the sky always seems more beautiful above bodies of water than in cities. Well, whatever, maybe it was the reason that makes me feel happy.  

****************************************

"How many times do I have to lecture you about valuing the time?" My mum started again about doing things on time.

"I always tell you be home by 7, but no, you must have taken an oath that you wont follow my rules!"

We were sitting in our kitchen. Mum was already standing by the door when I entered the house. I was again late. It was 8 and already dark. I would not have even realised how late it was if dean hadn't called me. Yup I was at the shore for two hours doing nothing but stare at sea and sea gulls. However a lot of thoughts passed my mind. But now I dont remember 'cause my mum was damn furious at me.

"Are you even listening to me? Oh so your aunt was right about growing teenagers. They dont listen to their parents because they think they are big enough to live their own life." Her voice become shaky as she continued.." your aunt was right we should have sent you to India every summer vacation. So you would have understand the value of time, our culture, value of parents..." She trailed off.

"Mum, please dont start it again. I am sorry. I know I am always late. But I just lost track of time."

"Where were you?" She asked the question I always hate, cause I cant tell the truth ( well, only sometimes).

"At Natalie's house," I lied. She is my friend at piano classes.

"Okay! Get fresh and come for dinner."

***********************************************

The next few days at school I found myself ignoring Aaron for some mysterious reason.

Dean and I were having lots of fights these days. It's always me getting angry for stupid reasons.

I made my way to the library when school was over.

I started to go through the racks. I stopped in my tracks when a pair of eyes were staring right into mine.

"Aaron." I whispered to myself. We were looking into each other eyes. He was at the other side of the rack looking through an empty space. Aaron was the first to break the eye contact so that he can come to me. I stood right there. 'C'mon, run away!' My mind told me. But like an idiot, I just stood there.

"Monica!" He came closer to me, and took my hands in his gently. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I...I...ummmm.." he was looking at me expectantly. "I... I actually dont know!!" I sighed.

"I missed you!" 

"Hmmmm..." was all i replied.

"Dean asked me to stay away from you."

"Hmmmm.."  Again.

He cupped my face. "Leave him. Please?"

"I dont know." Yes I know thats not an answer. But hey what am I supposed to say?

I was looking down at our shoes. I could guess his expression changing when he started forcing me to look at him.

"Look at me..!" He said, giving me those butterflies as I recalled that moment when he said the same words few days ago. Suddenly I had this urge of reliving that sensation when he pulled me into a hug few days back.

I shook my head. A smile already forming before I realised. I could feel his smile too. He moved a little closer to me. I could feel his warmth radiating from his body. This increased my urge to be in his arms.

But, instead of puting his arms around my waist he took them away from my cheeks and started taking steps away from me.

I looked up to check the look in his eyes. To ask him what? But as I look into his eyes i could feel the hurt held in them..

"If you dont want to be with me then stop playing with my emotions!" He said with a hint if anger in his voice.

Not breaking our eye contact I made my way to him. I dont know what got into me but the next thing I did was suprising to both of us.

I pulled him into a kiss. He didnt react at first as he was in shock. I moved a little so I could look into his eyes. I could feel his urge to continue the kiss. So I again started kissing him again. Just this time he was responding.

His hands made their way to my waist as I played with his hair. My first kiss.

<3

Edited, completed!

I guess this chapter was longer than others.

Hope, you guys liked it!

Feel free to Vote And Comment!!