Epilogue

Two years later Hannah was holding their newborn baby girl in her arms, Juliana. The newborn was sleeping after having a fit. Her little fit scared Emilia, the older sister ran to her daddy and asked to be picked up, wanting to cuddle. It was cute yet Hannah couldn't do anything about it since she tried to hush and feed Juliana at the time.
Nero stepped in before Valerio could. Father and son were always competing to make Emilia smile. It was cute and at times it was tiring. Hannah had used that as one of the reasons why they should have another child. It took her a while to convince Nero, but here they were. They had two daughters who caused the family house to be more lively.

"You okay?" Nero asked as he kissed Emilia's little head, "Everything is fine. Juliana was just hungry." He explained, "You see, she's sleeping now."

She leaned her head against his shoulder, her eyes narrowed suspiciously on the newborn, "I don't like her." She muttered in her cute small voice which always melted all their hearts.

Nero pressed his lips together, trying hard not to laugh. Hannah shifted her gaze to the newborn, kissing her gently against the temple. She got to her feet and approached father and daughter. Sitting down beside them so Emilia could bond with her sister more.

"She didn't cry because you did something wrong, I promise." Hannah gently explained.

Emilia didn't quite believe her, she could tell by the little girl clinging to her daddy. Nero leaned in and kissed Juliana's temple the same way she did a moment ago. Emilia pouted angrily at that, clenching her fists on the fabric of her daddy's shirt. She was jealous, not wanting Nero to pay any attention to Juliana. Hannah knew she wasn't supposed to encourage that kind of behavior, but she found it too adorable seeing the little princess pout like that. Emilia would get over it, she needed to get used to Juliana being around. She'd warm up to her eventually.

"How about we check if Valerio saved you a cupcake?" Nero got to his feet and shared a look with her.

"I'll be right there." Hannah told him, "Try and save me a cupcake too."

He glanced over his shoulder, meeting her gaze, "I'll even save you two."

She laughed at that, shaking her head at her husband. Nero left the room together with Emilia while she put Juliana to bed. Valerio redecorated Valentina's old bedroom and told them to let the little princess sleep there. So Juliana took over Emilia's old nursery. Once Juliana was sleeping peacefully in her crib Hannah made her way to the living room. Emilia was seated beside her grandfather, munching on a cupcake while making a mess of her little face, her dress and the couch. Valerio didn't seem to mind though. He smiled at her once he noticed her walking toward them and continued his conversation with Emilia. Hannah patted Emilia's head and made her way to the kitchen where Nero was guarding her cupcakes. She entered the kitchen with a bright smile spread across her face and headed straight for her husband who had his back turned to her. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she leaned her head against his back and let out a tired sigh.

"Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Don't get all emotional on me just because I saved you a cupcake." He joked.

"I'm so tired." She whispered, closing her eyes for a bit.

She leaned more of her weight into him, knowing he could take it. Nero gave her a gentle pat on the hand and then loosened her grip on him. Carefully he spun around and faced her, placing a hand against her cheek.

"Why don't you take a nap while dad and I watch over the girls?"

"You didn't get much sleep either."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, "True, but I need less sleep than you do. I'll be okay. I'll crash hard this weekend. Rebecca will be staying over so she can help out."

Everyone had been so supportive, she didn't know what she'd do without any of them. Nero always taking care of their little family while his father always tried to make them smile. Always taking her side even when Nero was the one who was right.
Her mother even though she was more uptight than Nero's family, she was always there for Hannah when she needed advice. Lillian didn't look like it, but she always gave good advice. And Rebecca, the woman Valerio was going to marry in the near future, she was always willing to help. She fitted right in. Hannah couldn't imagine Valerio marrying anyone else.

"I love our family too." She murmured into his chest.

He chuckled at that, "Me too."