Hannah's Memorable Moment

Hannah raised her hand in the air and took in the ring Nero had bought her. The past few days had been crazy, Nero gave her a sparkling diamond ring and confessed to her. The ring was a nice touch, but what really moved her was the effort he made to tell her about his feelings. It was a romantic gesture, it had been a while since he did something like that. Lowering her hand she went through her work day with a genuine smile upon her face. Since Maria had been helping out a lot she let the woman leave early today, she'd lock up and wait for Nero to come pick her up.
As it was nearing closing time Hannah started cleaning up, there was no one around so she softly hummed to the background music. Putting away the glasses she spun around and faced the door, a smile spreading across her face when she met her fiancé's gaze. Nero carefully approached the counter, a small smile spread across his face while his eyes were gleaming warmly.

"A slow evening?"

"Yes, but it's okay." Hannah made sure she put everything away and faced Nero again, "I'm just going to grab my things, then we can head home."

"I'll be here." Nero told her jokingly.

Hannah quickly made her way to the staff room and shrugged on her jacket. She placed a hand on her stomach, trying to calm her restless baby. He or she was moving like crazy tonight, the little kicks were powerful and at the same time, painful. Breathing through it, she pushed through the door and walked around the counter, stopping right in front of her fiancé to kiss him. She titled her head back and pressed a quick kiss to the corner of his mouth. It took him by surprise but he quickly covered it up with a smirk. He brushed his thumb over her lower lip.

"I need to get used to that."

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Getting used to kissing me?"

He chuckled, "No, I need to get used to you always making the first move."

She grabbed onto his jacket, gently holding onto him, "I don't always make the first move." She mumbled, "We're in this together."

"You're right." He cupped her cheek, brushing his lips firmly against hers.

Pulling away Hannah responded to him with a smile and then moved to the door, grabbing her keys out of her bag, watching as Nero exited the shop first. She closed up and followed Nero to their awaiting car. He helped her climb into the backseat and took a seat beside her.

"We still have some leftovers." Nero told her, his hazel eyes fixated on his phone, "We're signing our marriage license in a few days. You should ask your mom to keep her schedule free that day. We should have a family dinner after we get married."

"Are you cooking?" She asked curiously.

Nero had a hidden talent, he was actually pretty decent in the kitchen. She seriously enjoyed his meals, eating in together with the family sounded better than having dinner at some fancy restaurant. Just laidback, enjoying each other's company while celebrating their marriage.

"We could do dinner at the family house." Nero pocketed his phone and placed his hand upon her knee, "It actually sounds better than eating out."

"Right!" Hannah agreed, "Like I mentioned before, you've mad skills in the kitchen."

He brushed her compliment off, the look on his face told her he didn't quite believe her. She wasn't exaggerating though. When Nero took his time he actually whipped up something amazing. The mushroom and chicken casserole which awaited them was a great example.

"Maybe after dinner we can finish decorated the baby's room."

They had started decorated it over the weekend, but never finished it. They had other things to do like moving Hannah's things to Nero's room because they were sharing a bed again. They weren't intimate, just sleeping in the same bed. It gave her piece of mind having Nero close to her. It wasn't like he was a stranger, she felt comfortable around him.