Everything Sounds Better With You<3

I woke up to see Damon's blue electric eyes on me. "Your staring."

He smirked. "Im gazing." 

I giggled and turned away from him. "It's creepy." 

He shook his head and pulled me closer to him. "Its romantic." He kept staring at me. I smiled and pulled the pillow over my head. " No Kerry that is not allowed." He pulled the pillow off my head and I rolled on top of him and smiled. 

"Kiss me." I said smiling. He smirked and met me half way. Before he flipped me back over and started to kiss my neck.

Gabi's POV

Klaus pounced on me kissing my stomach. I giggled. "Shh. If my sisters find out they will team against me and record us." He chuckled.

"Let 'em. I can hear them. I know exactly what they are doing." He winked at me. I grunted making a disgusted face, but he just kept kept kissing my face that i smiled. I brought his head down to my lips and flipped him over.

Kerry's POV

I escaped Damon's lips for a breath. "Ok now i really need to take a shower."

Damon smirked. "Love it lets go." 

"No just me. What would my sisters think or even Lizzie if they see both of our hair wet?" He chuckled.

"Ill air dry and you blow?"I laughed and sighed knowing he wouldn't give up. I just walked to the bathroom. I heard him jogging to catch up. I looked in the cabniet drawers and got my shampoo knowing Damon already had conditner in there.

I heard the shower turn on and saw Damon through the glass smirking.

"You are a jerk." I stripped and ran into the shower.

"Yah but Im a hot jerk that you love." I laughed.

"Good point." Then he pushed me against the shower wall. I smiled and kissed him.

Gabi's POV

Klaus just laughed as i bit him playfully. Knowing I wasn't vampire or werewolf. "You're so cute." I giggled. And shot straight up from bed.

"No im not cute. What am i really?" He sighed his eyes pleading for me to come back to him.

"You are sexy. Irresistable. Beautiful." I smiled and crawled back into bed.

"Now thats my guy." He pounced on me kiss my neck and down my arms. "Now Niklaus. Why do you have to torture me?" He chuckled and kiss my bottom lip. He gently bit it knowing it would make me squirm. So i did the one thing he loved and hated. I smiled pushed him back over. I just stared in to his eyes watching him beg me to do something so I kissed his neck in a circle and nibbled his lip. He trembeled. 

"Touche." I smiled and got up from the bed.

"Wanna help me pick out an outfit?"

"Why what are you doing?" 

"Shopping."

"No you are staying here with me." He was next to me in a second kissing my neck. 

"Alright! I will jeez.." He smiled and crawled back into bed. I picked up his shirt from the floor and put it on. I couldn't go walking around with my chest out with my sisters boyfriends around. I threw my jeans on from yesterday.

"What shirt am i supposed to wear?" He asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"Who said you were going to wear a shirt?" I said and winked at him. I left the room to make everyone breakfast cause im just the mom in the family.