Almost Lover. I Already Miss You </3

Kerry's POV

I woke up in a really fancy room. And when i say fancy i mean fancy. I mean it had a sea aquarium in front of me! I looked to my left to see Renne and some girl around my age. "Morning Kerry. This is Lizzie. She will be your stylist since well my son wants you to look prettier." I growled and used my magic to choke her.

"Now Renne. We know Im very pretty don't we? Don't piss off the strongest witch when she already hates you." I dropped her back into the seat.

"Well Kerry. I forgot how strong you were. Now look in the closet with Lizzie she will pick what you should wear to meet my son for the first time." She walked out the door.

"So Lizzie. I'm Kerry." She smiled and led me to my closet. She had the same style as me. She picked out a reall girly shirt which i did not like. But i loved the heels. If I ever got out of here i was stealing these. All of a sudden she handed me the clothes and  I thought about Damon and his blue eyes. I'd do anything to see him again. Anything.

Damon's POV

I looked at Bliss like she was crazy. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T GET HER BACK?" Bliss looked down.

"It's Renne Damon. She happens to be the most powerful werewolf. She was made from a Lycan herself. Kerry will get out on her own some  how."

I nodded. "Why does this Renne chick even want Kerry?" 

Gabi came out of no where. "She want her to marry her son." I took my glass of bourban and threw it into the fire. Gabi stood infront of Bliss. She grabbed my face. "Damon, I know this is hard. Trust me it is for all of us. But she needs us to be strong and patient. So thats what we have to be. I can try and take some of the pain away for you?" I nodded letting  a single tear fall onto her hand. She smiled and let a single tear fall to. I could tell this girl was going to be one of my bestfriends.  "Accipere dolor a. Restituo cum beatitudo Kerry. Amor eius." I smiled at her. I felt better.

"Thank you Gabs. I just love her so much." She smiled.

"I know you do. Thats why I didn't kill you when i met you." She walked off to get a glass of bourban. Then I remembered Kerry's big brown eyes and I was whole again.

Kerry's POV

"Liam touch my ass one more time. Ill cut your balls off do you understand me?" He nodded and looked kinda frightened. "Now go get me a sandwhich." I walked away from him to talk to Lizzie.

"I need you to get me out of here. I need to send a message to my family." She nodded. I faked a pain in my stumoach. I screamed out in pain. "Oh Lord have mercy." She silently giggled and brought me back to my room. "Alright i need a pen, a piece of paper, and a candle." She nodded and ran quickly. I used my mind to light the candle. I wrote on one piece of paper. I'll be home soon. Ill kill them tonight. And ill bring a friend home. I love you guys so much.  Then on the other piece of paper i wrote "Damon, I love you so much. You are the man i want. Ill be home soon. Don't give up on me." 

 "Mittere ad sororem veneficas. Mittere nuntium. Mittere secundus dilexeruntDamon Salvatore. Mittere nuntium." The paper burned and the messgae was gone. I knew they were going to send another back very soon. "Lizzie. Would you like t ocome back to my home with me? I could set you free?" She smiled and hugged me. Then i felt a piece of paper in her hair and another in my lap.

"Kerry we miss you so much. Can't wait to meet your friend! Be safe. Send us a message when your home." I knew the other message was from Damon. "Kerry, I love you too. Your sister has been a big help. And I could never give up on you. You are my Dark Princess. Keep Safe and stay warm."  I smiled. We need poison to kill Renne and Liam. I smiled i can make it! "Lizz can i have a piece of your hair? Ill get the water. Do you have wolfsbane?" She smiled and took the wolfsbane out of her pocket. And took out a piece of her hair. I ran to the bathroom and had a half a gallon of water that i was balancing with my magic. I added the other ingredients and set it on fire. I put it into a little bottle. 

"Lets head out. Ill put it in there drinks you just kill them." She said. I laughed and we both walked out. Liam was by me in seconds.

"What was wrong?"

"Had some lady problems. Don't worry about it." He looked disgusted and walked away. He grabbed a drink and gave the other to his mother. They both sipped at the same time. "Occidere duo. Ut captivum me habuit. Creati sunt mala debere puniri.Occidere eos." My magic flew from my chest into a fist form and ripped out both of their hearts. "Aw sweetie. Should have asked me for a sip." Lizzie smiled as i threw there hearts across the room.

"Should I get my clothes?" She asked me.

"Nah im sure Damon would love to go shopping with us but  grab a pair of your favorite shoes cause im keeping these." She nodded and ran. She came back with keys a paper, pen, and candle. We jumped into Renne's black converitable. I asked Lizzie to drive cause i had to do the magic.

"Where to?"

"Mystic Falls." I wrote on the paper. "On our way. Be there in an hour. Tell Damon Im coming."  We were going 80 mph. But i knew if i was away any longer from my sisters  I would die. I mean litteraly. 

Damon's POV

Gabi came running up to me. "SHE IS COMING! SHE IS ONLY AN HOUR AWAY!" I smiled and hugged her. I need to see her real soon or I will go on a killing spree. I went to my room to clean up my mess. She was going to stay here tonight. She had to sleep in the same bed as me or Ill go crazy.  I made my bed. Windexed the shower, the windows, and the counter. I picked up my dirty clothes and threw them in the closet. I got a whole bunch of clothes that i just bought for her and folded them nicley in the dresser. Gabi and Bliss bought all her womenly utensials and more girl stuff for her. I guess they knew she was staying here for awhile. We also got extra clothes for her friend. We put it in the spare room. When i went down stairs again i saw her. Walking in the door i was there in a flash.

"Missed me?" I asked picking her up and spinning her.  She smiled.

"I did very much." And she kissed me. I gently let her legs to the floor so she could hug her sisters and Klaus. And i met her friend Lizzie who was really nice but quiet.. I picked Kerry up again bridal style.

"Well you guys can have a shopping spree tomorrow so tonight is my day with Kerry. So say bye to your sisters and your friend." She waved as i vampire speeded to my room. She changed into my shirt and boxers as i put the Notebook on. She snuggled into me. I felt her light snore against my chest. I smiled.  "I love you Kerry." She snuggled more into me at the sound of my voice. And this is the first time I felt this loved in my whole entire life. She was my entire life.