We Are Young (Vampire Diaries FanFic)

Well, hey there my name is Kerry Bryson. I have two sisters named Gabriella and Bliss. Together we are the most powerful witches in our generation. Pretty much its not the best thing it means people are going to be after you 24/7. The town we live in no one really knows us. Or thinks we are witches. But as soon as Klaus came to everything changes. So let me just show you from the begining.

      "Kerry get out of the car i need to eat." Gabriella said pushing me out the door. 

     "I'm going! Jeez Bliss your just gonna let her be abusive her whole life?" I laughed. Bliss just nodded not being able to talk because she was laughing so hard. "Gabi your a fatty! Ah that rymed! And im just kidding cause im hungry too!" We just trotted into a booth. Matt walked over to us.

"Hey Kerry can i take your orders?" We nodded.

"Can we get three cheese burgers, two sides of onion rings, three milkshakes, and one salad." Matt laughed and nodded at how much we ordered. 

"Be out in just a minute." I smiled when Gabbs walked up to the bar to get three waters too. When a guy came up to her. She looked a little scared and asked for a napkin from the bartendar. She walked towards are table. 

"Matty can i borrow a pen?" He nodded and pulled it out of his pocket. She quickly wrote on the napkin. "Klaus/ Original/Hybrid wants to meet all of us tonight town sqaure at 8 o'clock. I think Kerry should hide somewhere to protect us just in case." I nodded and handed it to Bliss. Bliss smiled. She knew i would do anything to protect them.

"Matty can we get our meals to go? There has been a change of plans." He nodded and ran to the kitchen. "You guys need to head home its not safe. Take the car ill walk home with the food." I threw Bliss the keys. Matt came back with the food a few minutes later. "Thanks Matty see you later." I ran out the door. When a twig out of no where made me trip but i used my magic to levitate me and put me back on my feet. The food was still in my hand yes that was skill. Right when i turned i bumped into a man. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" I looked at him and he was breath taking. Jet black hair and the bluest of eyes that would make you think of the Bahamas. 

"No problem at all. My name is Damon. Damon Salvatore." I shook his hand and immeditiley knew he was a vampire. But something about him said to me he wasn't going to hurt me.

"Kerry Bryson. So you happen to be a vampire right?" He smiled and nodded.

"And you happen to be one of the Bryson sisters? The prettiest one i might add." And winked at me. 

"There are three of us. Well, it was nice meeting you but i really have to get going. So bye Damon Salvatore." He grabbed my arm gently but enough to stop me.

"Can i please give you a ride?" I smiled my breath taking smile. That would usually have guys putty in my hands.

"Yes, you may Mr.Salvatore." He smiled and took my hand and opened his car door for me. He flipped the radio on and it was one of my favorite songs. "Holding Out For a Hero -Ella Mae Bowen" I smiled and started humming along. We ended up at my house in minutes. "How did you even know where i lived?"  

He smiled. "Lets just say I kinda stalk you..." I laughed.

"You are so weird." I grabbed at the door but he was already there opening it for me. "But a gentelman weirdo." He laughed and grabbed my hand walking me too my door.

"But you like it Kerbear." I smiled and nodded.

"So why did you begin to stalk me Damon?" I asked turning serious.

He rubbed the back of his head. "Because you were beautiful..And you seemed different. Not like you would use me to get what you wanted." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for the ride." I walked into the door. But i stopped. "Oh and Damon feel free to stalk me whenever." And closed the door laughing. Gabi just stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"One he is super hot. Two im not going to ask. Three we need to leave now." I nodded and we all piled into my car. I sped to the town square. "Ok Kerry you need to hide in a bush just incase you need to pop out and use you super powerful witchy voo doo thing." I laughed and nodded. They all studied a different magic then me so i was more powerful in Offensive and Defensive magic. I walked up to my secret bush and i smelt Klaus before i heard him. "Klaus what can i help you with?" I knew Gabi was smiling with Bliss behind her.

"Well i need you to join me at a ball I'm hosting tomorrow night. Would you do me the honor?" I knew Gabi would say yes because well we were all suckers for British men. "Oh and you can tell your sister to come out of the bush. We both smelt eachother when we walked in." I laughed and got up to join my sisters. 

"Klaus i would love to join you as long as my sisters can go?" He nodded.

"Bring a date." And smiled. I used my mind to pick a flower and handed it to Klaus.

"Thats a symbol for i wont hurt you if you wont hurt my little sister. Deal?" He chuckled and nodded. Klaus took Gabi's  hand and kissed it. Then he was gone in a flash. "Wow he left without saying goodbye to Bliss or me. Rude." And walked to my car. I could hear my sisters laughing and trying to keep up with me. We got to the house in a minute. And i saw Damon on my porch.

"Aw stalking me twice in one day? At least you are consistent." He laughed and patted at the seat next to him. I walked over and raised an eyebrow. But i gave up, plopped down next to him, and put my feet on his lap. "Ok so Salvatore anything you need to talk about?" He nodded.

"Well Kerbear. See i got this invitation to a ball tomorrow night. And i can't go unless i have a date. So Kerbear would you like to be my date to the ball?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yes Vampy i would. But promise me one thing?" He nodded for me to keep going. "Don't bite me?"

"I don't have any intention on biting you right now." And he winked at me. 

"All right then Damon see you tomorrow at 7. Pick me up." I winked at him and skipped into my house. But i tripped over something a landed on Bliss' body. WHAT?