Chapter 3: Matts house

The scene starts after school when Dylan walks in to his house

"Hey dad you home" Dylan yells

Dylan's dad replies "ya I'm in the kitchen fixing the sink right now, can you give me a hand"

"Sure" Dylan replies.

Dylan walks in to his kitchen to see half of his fathers body under the sink with his shirt off.

"Come on dad can you at least put on a shirt" whines Dylan.

"Oh be quiet, just shine a flash light under here for me will ya" says Dylan's dad

Dylan grabs a flash light and lays right next to his dad.

"Hey dad, remember how I told you I was going to go to my friends house today at dinner last night" asks Dylan.

"Ya Dylan" answers Dylan's Dad

"So do you think I can still go" states Dylan.

"Ya of course you can still go. Go enjoy your youth while you still can" says Dylan's Dad.

"Thanks dad" replies Dylan

Dylan runs up stares to call all of his friend to tell them he would be there.

At seven Dylan made it to Matts house and rang the doorbell. Matts mother answered the door and told him everybody was downstairs. As Dylan walked down the stairs he heard the death of koro sensei being played on the tv. After hearing this Dylan became very angry and ran down the stairs and took the Yoo-hoo he was going to keep in his pocket to drink later and slammed it on the floor. What Dylan did not know was that the Yoo-hoo would explode every were.

Matt scream"OH SHIT IM FUCKED"

Dylan looks around the room to see the shocked faces of Matt, Zack, Garret, Nate, Stickles, and Mike.

"MY MOMS GONNA FUCKING KILL ME" Screams Matt

Matt looks over to Dylan and starts running towards him and screams " Bullet bill" while punching Dylan in the dick. As Dylan gets punched in the dick he sees his life flash before his eyes. As this happens the whole room goes white and every body passes out.

Everybody wakes up looking at each other thinking about what just happened as they are trying to collect there thoughts.

"What the fuck just happened" states Stickles

"I don't know but that was kind of freaky" says Zack

Everyone gets up and try to comprehend what just happen

"I don't know what just happened but anybody wanna hit my vape pen with me bois" Garrett asks

"No shut the fuck up Garrett" states Mike

"Fine suit yourselves" says Garret. Garrett hits the vape pen and some how starts to do vape tricks. Everybody is shocked from this including Garrett because he has never done a vape trick in his life.

"How the fuck did you just do that" asks Nate

"I have no idea but that was fucking amazing " states Garrett

"What ever lets just start playing some smash my bois" states Matt

"Yee bois" screams Zack

The night ends with every fooling around and having fun while Matt kicks everyone's ass in smash bros. What these seven friends did not know was that there's lives were about to completely change and also that dlc 5 was going to be revealed on jcbackfires Chanel today as of may 4, 2017.