Hardest Part pt. 4

New Vocab (to help understand the story better):

dead - perminatly dead people who neither are living or stay in the Afterlife. Killed either by suicide or murder.

Dead - the "Walking-dead" whom live mostly in the Afterlife. Some -- like Cancer -- decide to live amongst the living.

Afterlife - A place for the Dead to stay after they die in the living world. Also known as the Underworld to the living.

Black Parade - A group of Dead whom make rules for the Dead in the Afterlife and make sure everyone is in order. They are usually picked rarely and the title is usually given as a gift by a family member. They are also in charge of the Dead's millitary.

Once Helena and Cancer reached to her appartment door, she reached for a ring of keys from her jean pockets and fiddled through them untill she reached them.

Selecting the small silver key, she jabbed the key into the knob and unlocked the door and entered her home.

What she had expected was a dark appartment dorm that was dusty and not well kept seeming she was rarely home anymore seeming after her parents let her get her own place, she bought the place but mostly stood in the ER with Cancer.

What she did NOT expect though, was what she found.

When Helena opened the door, she spotted the room was already lit and music was blaring from her jutebox, and inside was the annoying girl Helena had met in the ER, Venom. With her, was a heavily dressed goth (Even more goth than Helena) who was sitting on Helena's couch and listening to Venom talk, looking as if she was only half listening.

Helena's eyes whidened, dropping the gun she had from earlier, and she rushed over to the music played and erruptivly stopped. Venom and the other girl jerked their head around and looked at Helena.

"Helena, you're home!" Venom said, her arms stretched out in a welcoming jesture.

"Get. OUT. Of my FREAKIN HOUSE!!!" Helena screamed, pointing furiously at the door.

"But why?" Venom asked poutingly.

"Maybe because this isin't your home, Venom...." The goth girl muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Eh... you know these girls?" Cancer asked, blinking slowly.

"Not really!" Helena snarled and picked the goth girl up, pulling her slowly to the door.

"But, i have no place to go but Halo's and she is getting annoyed by me too." Venom told Helena, her head hanging slightly.

"It's true." Halo -- the girl who was goth -- said in a flat tone, leaning against a wall.

"C'mon, Helena...." Cancer whispered, prodding her with an elbow "Just give her a spare room or elles she'll never leave."

Deafetedly, Helena sighed -- knowing she had to give in to Cancer's words. Cancer's words were law in her book.

"Fine. The guest room is your's." Helena muttered and Venom squealed, pulling her wheelchair to the room she apperently was already aware of.

"Thanks, Helena -- you saved me a ton." Halos said, and left -- closing the door securely behind her.

Helena groaned and flopped onto the couch, running her fingers through her hair.

Cancer walked over and sat beside her, putting cold fingers against her warm pale cheeks.

"Smile, Helena... you have such a pretty smile and you never smile for me." Cancer whispered in her ears, his sweet breath making her shiver -- a chill running down her spine.

"So... How are you going to organise The Black Parade when you're here." Helena gulped, catching her breath.

"Easy. I am going to have to ask that you let the members and a few heads from the afterlife come here every Friday to have a meeting." Cancer told her, picking at a peice of leather from his gloves absent-mindedly "Currently, we are having a feud with some military heads and the Presidant from the living -- you know, here -- and we need to make sure everyone is ready to fight."

Helena blinked, pulling her knees up to her chest and hugging them slightly "I could help, Cancer. I whant to help! You know i am really good at fighting and using a gun..."

"Helena, this war is dangerous. People could get killed in this." Cancer told her, concern heavily shown in his voice.

"....Killed? Cancer, aren't you and the other people from the Afterlife.... well, dead already?" Helena asked, raising an eye-brow at him questioningly.

"Yes. But only half. We cannot get sick or die from getting hit by a car or anything. But the small living part of us CAN get killed only one way. Suicide or Murder. Both heartless acts, which makes the blows much harder and kills the Dead immidiantly." Cancer explained, adjusting his costume's coat collar.

Helena's eyes darkened "Cancer... i don't whant you to go into this then. I don't whant you perminatly dead!"

"I'll be fine, Helena...." Cancer told her with a smile "Trust me."

Cancer pulled Helena into a warm hug and Helena into a tight hug.

For once, everything was at peace.